Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: any one else notice how bad Mo C's « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#90 : April 10, 2012, 06:33:22 PM

The 5 spot is still a good place to be...if the Brownies take T-Rich and trading down isn't possible then grab Blackmon and trade Mike Williams or Rejus for a 4th.

J Buc

Second String
#91 : April 10, 2012, 06:41:05 PM

10 yards split is?  1.60.  Worst of all the top 3 round prospects I see.    By comparison, Jenkins was a 1.47 and Gilmore a 1.50.  Even Dennard was a 1.52.  His 3 cone was pretty horrible as well.

This guy is bust in waiting...
I'm not going that far but he is not an elite athlete for the position and if he is going to be one of the highest drafted CBs in the last 10 years shouldn't he be an elite athlete?

I'm sure he can make up for that with his smarts...

VERY NICE /borat voice

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#92 : April 10, 2012, 07:50:48 PM

There will be atleast one team that wants to move up for Claiborne, Blackmon, Tannehill, etc. If not id love to "reach" on Hightower who I think will be a Pro-Bowler and would be the enforcer in the middle that this defense needs. The guy is a monster. I also think Barron is gonna be a hell of a safety but I'm not sure if anybody would have the balls to pick him in the top 5.

While I think the Bucs would very much like to trade down, I doubt it will happen.  You need a real confluence of factors for a trade to become worthwhile and unless something changes draft day (which is possible - just unlikely) its difficult to see the Bucs as a bigger trade target than the Vikings, Brown, Rams.

Okay...well if the Browns traded back then that would mean Richardson would be falling to us and we wouldn't need to trade back in the first place. The Vikings arent picking a RB and the Rams are behind us. So I don't see where you're going with that, or why teams would rather trade with those 3 teams than the Bucs anyway.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#93 : April 11, 2012, 02:24:57 AM

Well if the Browns take Richardson, we're still taking Claiborne.

Since Schiano is the guy I think he is (DB coach) and if our DB Coach is the guy I think he is (Claibornes DB coach), then Claiborne will be a match made in heaven for our staff.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: any one else notice how bad Mo C's « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools