Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PROJECTED 2012 PRO BOWLERS? « previous next »
Page: 1

trollslayer

Second String

: April 10, 2012, 06:52:35 AM

i decided to start this topic just for kicks and enjoyment nothing too serious but in the past couple of seasons we have not had many pro bowlers
so just wondering who you guys think will be going to the pro bowl for the 2012 bucs with the roster we have THUS FAR
                                          here's my projections for now:

OFFENSE- STARTERS-  OG Carl Nicks, OG Davin Joseph
                                                                 RESERVES- QB Josh Freeman, WR Vincent Jackson

DEFENSE- STARTERS- CB Ronde Barber
                                                                 RESERVES- DE Adrian Clayborn, DT Gerald McCoy

i think this could be pretty realistic and i believe were gonna see monster year from clayborn and if he can stay healthy McCoy... nicks, joseph, and jackson are
 no-brainers and in turn these additions make freeman a reserve QB on the pro bowl roster and a top 10 passer in the league. ronde gets in as starting nickel corner
 for NFC                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
: April 10, 2012, 06:54:58 AM burgbucs

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 10, 2012, 07:28:24 AM

Davin is a no brainer for sure.  And Penn has a great shot as well.  I see 4 Pro Bowlers on the OL and 4 on the DL.  Our #5 pick whoever it will be is a shoe-in as well.  Like the bold Freeman prediction.  I'll take it even farther.  League MVP.  And of coarse Ronde makes it.  I'll also say Blount, Winslow, and Mike Williams make it.  Benn makes it as a KR.  Oh and Quincy Black and Foster.  Whoot!  Go Bucs.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 10, 2012, 08:32:43 AM

Davin is a no brainer for sure.  And Penn has a great shot as well.  I see 4 Pro Bowlers on the OL and 4 on the DL.  Our #5 pick whoever it will be is a shoe-in as well.  Like the bold Freeman prediction.  I'll take it even farther.  League MVP.  And of coarse Ronde makes it.  I'll also say Blount, Winslow, and Mike Williams make it.  Benn makes it as a KR.  Oh and Quincy Black and Foster.  Whoot!  Go Bucs.

someone hijacked SBs account......or Im in a parallel universe.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PROJECTED 2012 PRO BOWLERS? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools