Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looks like Schiano got to Bowers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 09, 2012, 06:05:16 PM

Great news, makes you wonder how loose things must have been under Raheem. Bowers comments coupled with Ronde's are very telling. They haven't stepped on the field for one practice yet and his words alone seem to have had a pretty serious affect. Thanks Beat!

#ingregwetrust #newsheriffintown

I got to breifly meet with Schiano at the tour of OBP and I must say he oozes confidence and they way he carries himself makes it hard not to respect him immediately. I dont often come across people like that and Im always impressed when I do. I havent met too many coaches/athletes like that.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 09, 2012, 06:07:26 PM

Twitting - SERIOUS BUSINESS

lol, sadly with todays journalism its the fastest way to find facts and rumors.

illuminator frowns with sadness while gripping his beeper
WOW.  59 POST AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT PEOPLE.  OBSESSED MUCH?  ARE YOU BEATLES ALTER EGO SOCK PUPPET?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : April 09, 2012, 06:07:53 PM

This is the most pathetic attempt at trolling I have seen in a while on this board.

Pay no mind to him...he prolly hasn't gotten laid in years..

Impossible. Java and illuminator spend much time with him frequently.

Oh look, the latent homosexual is projecting his fantasies onto everyone else.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 09, 2012, 06:10:54 PM

Funny how I only see two people objecting to this thread.

you met with him, Tat? Cool! What did you talk about if anything?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 09, 2012, 06:11:56 PM

I'm excited to see how our young dline play under Schiano. They are full of talent and have had a little experience now. Now just need to put the work in and hope the new coaches make a difference with them.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 09, 2012, 06:13:32 PM

I see no one objecting to the thread.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 09, 2012, 06:14:17 PM

I'm excited to see how our young dline play under Schiano. They are full of talent and have had a little experience now. Now just need to put the work in and hope the new coaches make a difference with them.
Exactly.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 09, 2012, 06:20:44 PM

There was about 15 of us on the tour and he talked to the group for about 5-10mins and then we all got pics with him. After the tour, they had the pics in frames with gift bags waiting for us. Gave my son a Bucs football as well. He mostly talked about accountability. He also mentioned that athletes are role models if they want to be or not and they have a responsibility to be one for being gifted the ability to play at this level. Said success wouldnt happen overnight but wants it to come quickly....and some other stuff I dont remember well enough to accurately portray what he was saying. lol.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 09, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

There was about 15 of us on the tour and he talked to the group for about 5-10mins and then we all got pics with him. After the tour, they had the pics in frames with gift bags waiting for us. Gave my son a Bucs football as well. He mostly talked about accountability. He also mentioned that athletes are role models if they want to be or not and they have a responsibility to be one for being gifted the ability to play at this level. Said success wouldnt happen overnight but wants it to come quickly....and some other stuff I dont remember well enough to accurately portray what he was saying. lol.
Sounds great :)

Excited.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#39 : April 09, 2012, 06:39:38 PM

WOW.  59 POST AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT PEOPLE.  OBSESSED MUCH?  ARE YOU BEATLES ALTER EGO SOCK PUPPET?
Feelings caught

MrGruden

Second String

#40 : April 09, 2012, 06:49:12 PM

WOW 15284 POSTS, 44 YEARS , AND CHILDREN AND YOU YOU STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE. LACKING INTELLIGENCE MUCH? ARE YOU THE "CATCHER" WHEN YOU AND ILLUMINATOR PLAY HARD BALL?

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 09, 2012, 06:56:46 PM

I think you guys are jumping to conclusions. We don't even know who he was talking to. It could have been any number of Schianos.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

MrGruden

Second String

#42 : April 09, 2012, 07:02:44 PM

This is the most pathetic attempt at trolling I have seen in a while on this board.

Pay no mind to him...he prolly hasn't gotten laid in years..

Impossible. Java and illuminator spend much time with him frequently.

Oh look, the latent homosexual is projecting his fantasies onto everyone else.

Oh look, the village idiot is back to announce his love of polish hotdogs, chapstick, and power ranger helmets.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 09, 2012, 07:06:07 PM

I think you guys are jumping to conclusions. We don't even know who he was talking to. It could have been any number of Schianos.

This is some of the best logic in the thread. I applaud you, sir.

Edit: I love you, Beatles, but when I first saw the thread title I thought it said: Looks like Schiano got a Boner.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#44 : April 09, 2012, 07:42:48 PM

Oh look, the village idiot is back to announce his love of polish hotdogs, chapstick, and power ranger helmets.

You, sir, should return to your post at the back door of the hot dog factory.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looks like Schiano got to Bowers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools