Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looks like Schiano got to Bowers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

MrGruden

Second String

#90 : April 10, 2012, 01:15:35 PM

Skull and Bones used to be a fun guy to banter with. But now its like hes desperate for attention and wants people to acknowledge him like Java. Sad.

Exactly my thoughts. I wonder what he does for Java every time he makes a sig for him?

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 10, 2012, 01:20:28 PM

Skull needs to quit one of his jobs or sleep in between them, rather than post his ranting nonsense.

Quit one of his jobs? Looks like to me he needs to FIND a job. The dude has over 15,000 posts here and gets joy out of trolling people on an internet forum all day. I think I read in this thread that he is 44. If that is true, just wow..... sad that he has nothing else better to do with himself. This is the type of behavior I would expect from an attention-whore teenager.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 10, 2012, 01:21:44 PM

I wonder what he does for Java every time he makes a sig for him?

freddy

Hall of Famer
#93 : April 10, 2012, 01:49:56 PM

Wow, this thread is a great example of the low depths the Red board has fallen too. And I can't believe how many of the supposed quality posters have snapped and post such drivel like S&B now does. I use to enjoy his posts, now he acts more and more like Jerry Springer.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 10, 2012, 01:54:40 PM

SB is number 6 in time spent on the board...   :)

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php?action=stats

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#95 : April 10, 2012, 01:55:53 PM

Some people don't log out. There are guys like Dal who had tons of posts but were reset because of a hacker.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 10, 2012, 04:10:46 PM

This just might be the single greatest thread I have ever made, for the simple fact we have established Skull is a pedo. :P

Seriously though, the support is great, so let's get back on topic, fellas! With thee release of Tanard.....Schiano's puttin' the hammer down even if it was a failed physical.:D Bowers 'aint the only one!
: April 10, 2012, 04:13:40 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looks like Schiano got to Bowers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools