Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: White crowd beats black kid, strips and robs him. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#135 : September 04, 2012, 08:38:48 PM

It isn't a contradiction. Many people own Androids and IPhones through previous contracts with Verizon and at$t I can put those phones on normally unsupported providers.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#136 : September 04, 2012, 08:40:26 PM

No credit checks

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#137 : September 05, 2012, 12:12:22 PM

Do you sell Android phones? I need one, actually. And, I don't wanna sign a contract again with my **CENSORED** carrier.

I can order pretty much any phone but you gotta pay full price. Most of my customers are people who already own nice phones and want to use them on a prepaid contract like metroPCS

No thanks.....I was looking to get a better Android phone than the one I have. No big deal.

The MSRPs on smartphones are absurd. Oh well.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: White crowd beats black kid, strips and robs him. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools