Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson gone :( « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 10, 2012, 11:20:20 AM

I think Barron is a lock in round 1 personally. Perhaps top 20. Consensus best safety in this class.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 10, 2012, 11:20:41 AM

Wow, surprising and a bit dissapointing. Tanard was one of the bright spots not so long ago on a young defense. It's sad to see him go but he must not have learned his lesson.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

MarineBuc

Starter

#32 : April 10, 2012, 11:21:00 AM

He'll sign with the Redskins in 3...2..1...

+1

Rah will always has a spot for "his boys"

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 10, 2012, 11:21:59 AM

Wow.....down to Black and Asante..... Grimm still a ? Mark

Don't be surprised to see Devin "The Hammer" Holland get a shot and perhaps Harrison Smith in rd3......or 2 if Barron is gone.

tmac87

Starter
#34 : April 10, 2012, 11:23:24 AM

Hmm... kinda suprised. Wonder what they're hoping for as replacement. Ronde, FA or draft?

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 10, 2012, 11:23:40 AM

Bring Corey Lynch back, please. Great on and off the field, good for the locker. Special teams ace. Spot player if needed to start. He's like duct tape. We need duct tape.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 10, 2012, 11:26:59 AM

How would the guy fail a physical?
I don't kno but if I was a betting man...

The pot. Right.

What meant was, would they have failed him for JUST his shoulder? I mean, they let those type of things go all the time in normal circumstances.
I highly doubt they would fail him over having shoulder surgery. Maybe they used that reason as an out but i'm thinking now they never planned on keeping the guy or they know that lifetime ban is coming down before the season. just my opinion

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 10, 2012, 11:28:42 AM

So are we on the hook for the extension he was JUST GIVEN?

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 10, 2012, 11:31:12 AM

How would the guy fail a physical?
I don't kno but if I was a betting man...

The pot. Right.

What meant was, would they have failed him for JUST his shoulder? I mean, they let those type of things go all the time in normal circumstances.
I highly doubt they would fail him over having shoulder surgery. Maybe they used that reason as an out but I'm thinking now they never planned on keeping the guy or they know that lifetime ban is coming down before the season. just my opinion

Right. They didn't catch Gaines heart issue, but they know enough to kick this guy?

IDK, man... Sounds a bit fishy to me too.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : April 10, 2012, 11:32:31 AM

I have a feeling it was the shoulder as an excuse, but his priors have to be the thing that did him in. I highly doubt he got caught with THC in his piss again.  But if so, he is proof that stupidity is a cOmmodity to him. He'll land somewhere. Perhaps the Bengals.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 10, 2012, 11:35:23 AM

Is Grimm still on IR, McCoy? Price? Are they passing physicals???

Fishy is right, not sure I like this move, why not wait until ota's and camp and see how he looks then.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 10, 2012, 11:35:34 AM

Quote from: Boid Fink
I highly doubt he got caught with THC in his piss again.  But if so, he is proof that stupidity is a cOmmodity to him. He'll land somewhere. Perhaps the Bengals.

I highly doubt it was anything else. JMO.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 10, 2012, 11:36:18 AM

I have a feeling it was the shoulder as an excuse, but his priors have to be the thing that did him in. I highly doubt he got caught with THC in his piss again.  But if so, he is proof that stupidity is a cOmmodity to him. He'll land somewhere. Perhaps the Bengals.

Dude got caught twice. Idk if he would care enough to worry about a third time.

Congrats to him though if it was. The guy can smoke all he wants now.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 10, 2012, 11:38:07 AM

APRIL 10, 2012

Shocked Jackson has no hard feelings toward Bucs, says he rehabbed shoulder in New Orleans

Safety Tanard Jackson was shocked by his release from the Buccaneers Tuesday but said he has no hard feelings toward the organization that stood by him through a series of suspensions.

"I was a little shocked, but the person I am, I accept how it comes,'' Jackson told the Times. "I realize it's a business. It's hard to be too upset with decision because of what I've been through and I have no hard feelings toward the organization and wish them the best.''

Jackson said he has been playing with a bad shoulder since his 2009 and last season continued to perform despite having a torn rotator cuff and two hamstring strains. He had surgery in January and is expected to be cleared to resume playing football June 1.

"Man, my shoulder been injured since '09 and something that I put off and I played through a series of injuries,'' Jackson said. "Not to make excuses for the way I played, but I had a lot of injuries last year, two bad hamstrings and a torn rotator cuff. My body feels good right now. Obviously, there's more work to do but I'll be ready to play football.''

Jackson said he was unaware that the Bucs were unhappy with his decision not to rehab in Tampa Bay or that it ultimately led to his release Tuesday.

"I really don't know, maybe it was because I wasn't doing rehab here in Tampa after surgery but doing it in New Orleans with trainers up there,'' Jackson said. "They just said they were going in a different direction. That's the way it was given to me.''

Posted by Rick Stroud at 11:25:31 am on April 10, 2012

Madman

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 10, 2012, 11:38:17 AM

Sad, just sad to see someone waste the opportunity of their life. Better now than during the season.

Btw, Barron is a lock for first round. Maybe top 20.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson gone :( « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools