Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson gone :( « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#90 : April 10, 2012, 02:16:08 PM

Guys. Cincinati owns #17 and #21 and they are looking around at corners iirc.

#17 + #21 is about what it takes to move up to #5 and get the best corner in the draft. My mock has us trading down for this.

I would be all over that. Could grab your favorite MLB plus Barron or jenkins.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 10, 2012, 02:22:30 PM

Forget Claiborne or Richardson now. I want to trade down and fill more needs.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 10, 2012, 02:40:49 PM

Forget Claiborne or Richardson now. I want to trade down and fill more needs.

^^^^^My thoughts as well^^^^^^

It would be great to trade down with a team in the late 1st range and get their 2nd, 4th and a 2nd next year.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#93 : April 10, 2012, 02:42:26 PM

I mean LB and Safety become our biggest needs on defense while RB is the need on offense. With a trade down we can address all three of those positions.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 10, 2012, 02:54:13 PM

How would the guy fail a physical?

If you read between the lines it sounds like he came in out of shape . If it was his shoulder they would have had to reach an injury settlement before cutting him, which they didn't.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 10, 2012, 03:50:29 PM

Kind of shocked and sad.  However, moving on....some of you suggested Corey Lynch coming back.  I like that idea plus a free agent and a draft pick to shore up secondary.  We really don't know what we have there now so we'd best move up to journey men and new stud.

gone

Hall of Famer
#96 : April 10, 2012, 04:01:36 PM

Well skipping the first week is just bizarre, he could have come in and just did the non-physical stuff, so there has to be more to it than that.  There isn't any mention of an injury settlement so the shoulder excuse is dubious.  And it's hard not to think this didn't have something to do with littering and....

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 10, 2012, 04:47:58 PM

Well skipping the first week is just bizarre, he could have come in and just did the non-physical stuff, so there has to be more to it than that.  There isn't any mention of an injury settlement so the shoulder excuse is dubious.  And it's hard not to think this didn't have something to do with littering and....

...littering and....

SMOKING THE REEFER

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#98 : April 10, 2012, 07:08:52 PM

The Bucs would not have done this without an alternate plan in mind. Tanard should have been here last week. He was stupid and deserved to be cut. He will be replaced by someone who loves the game enough to show up' I stood up for him in the past because I favor legalizing and regulating pot. Not for me. I stopped smoking nearly 30 years ago. It is so common in America that EVERYONE knows somebody that does it. It's ridiculous to prosecute anyone for using it. It's better than beer or booze, in that nobody smokes a joint and wants to fight. They just want to eat or sleep. Also, a tax on pot would reduce the national debt, as opposed to making Mexican drug lords wealthy. Regulation would standardize the product and make it safer for public consumption. I still wouldn't want it, but it would benefit the country. It would also eliminate the connection to harder drugs and ease the congestion in our prisons, and the burden on taxpayers.

That said...........I'm glad the bum is gone.

Mateen

Starter

#99 : April 11, 2012, 11:28:35 AM

Unleash Ahmad Black!!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson gone :( « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools