Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *RUMOR* Cleveland Browns decide to take Richardson at 4 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

youngone

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 13, 2012, 02:02:21 PM

Bob said it so it must be true. wouldn't shock me if they took tannehill

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 13, 2012, 02:03:00 PM

Yes it would.  They aren't taking him at 4.  They will nab Trent Richardson.  No doubt about it.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#32 : April 13, 2012, 02:04:54 PM

Running back is the Bucs 2nd biggest need after middle linebacker.
Yea. Lets replace a 2nd yr mlb learning a new system with a rookie.

If the hole at mlb was soo bad, Dom would have over paid for lofton.

let Foster continue to develop while focusing on the offense.
A 3rd round LB who played out of position, for a first round blue chip player who's production is unmatched; who plays MLB... We bring in Kuechly and we've upgraded two positions, TR doesn't upgrade RB, he'll be a Backup to LGB.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 13, 2012, 02:05:12 PM

Tannehil is too raw of a project and Holmgren is feeling heat.

Rebel

Rookie

#34 : April 13, 2012, 02:10:32 PM

What will be the difference between him and Hillis from 2011? Good I'm glad they are taking him. They picked 6th when Hillis had that monster season. Richardson might do the same. Probably won't though. Their best WR is Greg Little. After that I can't even name another one. They should have stayed put last year and taken Julio.

tog

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 13, 2012, 02:10:50 PM

Incarcerated Bob - so this guy made this "rumour" up, and then will claim credit for predicting something that is very likely? 

Yessir.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 13, 2012, 02:11:00 PM

Yes it would.  They aren't taking him at 4.  They will nab Trent Richardson.  No doubt about it.
A top notch running back with no threat of the pass in that division is useless. AP by himself wouldn't do much going against those defenses.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 13, 2012, 02:12:02 PM

A top notch running back with no threat of the pass in that division is useless. AP by himself wouldn't do much going against those defenses.
That is why they will take Flloyd or Wright with their second pick.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 13, 2012, 02:12:50 PM

What will be the difference between him and Hillis from 2011? Good I'm glad they are taking him. They picked 6th when Hillis had that monster season. Richardson might do the same. Probably won't though. Their best WR is Greg Little. After that I can't even name another one. They should have stayed put last year and taken Julio.

They can use the other pick to pick up a WR though.  But Richardson makes sense to rejuvenate a Cleveland fanbase.

magicbuc

Second String
#39 : April 13, 2012, 02:13:45 PM

I would love Kuechly...but would not be upset if we did not pass on a elite corner in Claiborne.  Just hope he is really that good.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 13, 2012, 02:14:04 PM

A'lls i know is Blount is all we have. We need a RB this year and I want it to be a good one damn it!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 13, 2012, 02:14:20 PM

They can use the other pick to pick up a WR though.  But Richardson makes sense to rejuvenate a Cleveland fanbase.
Their fanbase is solid.  Win or lose, bad weather and all, those guys support their team. 

But TR and a WR with their second pick solves a lot of their woes, and that will make their team much harder to deal with, IMO.

Blackmon has lost a lot of luster recently.  Not sure why, he is a stud, but he is not going to the Brownies man. 

magicbuc

Second String
#42 : April 13, 2012, 02:14:39 PM

Draft is much deeper at RB than at CB...from what I have heard.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 13, 2012, 02:15:26 PM

The Rams potentially will be in prime position to pick up Blackmon if the chips fall as they may.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 13, 2012, 02:17:16 PM

The Rams potentially will be in prime position to pick up Blackmon if the chips fall as they may.
Or we might be...

If we can debate taking Kalil, the debate can be had for Blackmon as well.  It seems like overkill, but blue chippers like that, with as much value as they have (in terms of team value and lifespan) it would be prudent to consider Blackmon as a fine addition to the team.  I am sure Sully can work in a three wideout set...sound familiar?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *RUMOR* Cleveland Browns decide to take Richardson at 4 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools