Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Guys are disgruntled with weight lifting and running" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
: April 14, 2012, 12:23:52 AM

Was listening to T-Kras interview Ryan Nece today and he mentioned that some of the guys are complaining about the new weight lifting and running regimen.

Didn't name any names, but I sure would love to know which ones!  Anyone else hear that today?  Some of these guys are in for a rude awakening ... and about flipping time!

http://www.espnflorida.com/primetime-show-4-13-12/  - it was around the 5 minute mark.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 14, 2012, 12:25:05 AM

Good, music to my ears.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#2 : April 14, 2012, 12:27:48 AM

Good, music to my ears.

Agree. 

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 14, 2012, 12:40:33 AM

Thanks for posting.

CJBROOKS09

Second String
#4 : April 14, 2012, 01:28:23 AM

This is the scuddle but I want to hear. Weed out all the lazy, weak minded, players. If they are quitting now they will quit later. you train as you fight! GO BUCS

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 14, 2012, 02:34:27 AM

Could you imagine a patriots player complaining about running too much?  Hell Brady would kick him off the team.  Lets hope our team leaders will step in and lead this team to greatness.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#6 : April 14, 2012, 02:47:08 AM

For reals, any of these guys complaining about running are a joke. Perhaps the lack of running in the recent past is why we looked so slow compared to other teams and maybe its the reason why other teams can still hit the gas in the 4th qtr to pull away and we fade away???

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 14, 2012, 10:34:15 AM

For reals, any of these guys complaining about running are a joke. Perhaps the lack of running in the recent past is why we looked so slow compared to other teams and maybe its the reason why other teams can still hit the gas in the 4th qtr to pull away and we fade away???

absolutely, but they may have just been them giving up.
: April 14, 2012, 10:43:16 AM BTownBucFan

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 14, 2012, 10:35:39 AM

Seriously, the Bucs have a lot of talent on this team that is untapped.  Not only from the weight training perspective these kids have room to grow, but also from a technique stand point.  Having the proper tackling techniques taught by the new coaching staff, lining up in the proper gaps pre snap, and staying in gaps will transform the defense.  During pre season I predict the Bucs defense to be ahead of the offense in terms of progression easily.

weaponx24

Second String
#9 : April 14, 2012, 10:35:53 AM

These guys need to Suck it the **CENSORED** up! Get to **CENSORED**ing work! Theres a reason we were 4-12 last year! Start working harder!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 14, 2012, 10:37:03 AM

I can think of several players that were drafted the last three years that will benefit from the new weight training regiment. 

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#11 : April 14, 2012, 10:39:49 AM

Funny, one of our biggest problems the last two years was starting too slow, but playing well in the 2nd half.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 14, 2012, 10:42:37 AM

"Emphasis on discipline"

"Emphasis on punctuality"

"Emphasis on details"

Sounds great....thanks Btown for posting this.

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 14, 2012, 10:42:52 AM

Funny, one of our biggest problems the last two years was starting too slow, but playing well in the 2nd half.

That is easy to do if you don't give 100% effort for 4 quarters.

High tempo for the duration of the game requires endurance, which the Bucs clearly did not have.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : April 14, 2012, 10:56:48 AM

I'm disgruntled with losing due to lack of effort.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Guys are disgruntled with weight lifting and running" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools