Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Guys are disgruntled with weight lifting and running" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bashear

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 14, 2012, 11:32:11 AM

Professional athletes complaining about weightlifting and running? Identify the disgruntled ones for eventual replacement--keep the "gruntled" ones.

RiotHeart

Starter

#16 : April 14, 2012, 11:41:07 AM

the Raheem90x Chest Bump Workout was working, why change it?

BigfootsDik

Second String

#17 : April 14, 2012, 11:57:48 AM

Great news!  Break them down and build them back up.  It's what we do in the Marine Corps, it builds character and heart.  Hopefully since these guys are going through it together they will grow closer and play like a team.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 14, 2012, 12:16:47 PM

Great news!  Break them down and build them back up.  It's what we do in the Marine Corps, it builds character and heart.  Hopefully since these guys are going through it together they will grow closer and play like a team.
Who's going to quit when the going gets tough? Who has been training on their own to be the best they can be?

Hammerhead

Starter

#19 : April 14, 2012, 12:17:44 PM

Could you imagine a patriots player complaining about running too much?  Hell Brady would kick him off the team.  Lets hope our team leaders will step in and lead this team to greatness.
I'm not being sarcastic, but, who might those team leaders be?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 14, 2012, 12:42:08 PM

Wonder who is complaining about (gasp!) lifting weights, working out...

Disgusting to think their are more than one complaining about working out. I hope Blount isn't one of them. I have a feeling some of the secondary guys are crying...

Ron Swanson

Starter

#21 : April 14, 2012, 12:47:50 PM

Professional athletes complaining about weightlifting and running?

This. What do our players expect?? This is the NFL!

I am excited to here Schiano is whipping them into shape, we freaking need it, physically and mentally.

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

Buc45

Starter
#22 : April 14, 2012, 01:02:00 PM

You guys need to call into the talk-radio guys and bring this up...The players need to hear how pathetic that is...I wish I could call but I am overseas... 

Ron Swanson

Starter

#23 : April 14, 2012, 01:10:40 PM

Disgusting to think their are more than one complaining about working out. I hope Blount isn't one of them. I have a feeling some of the secondary guys are crying...

BREAKING NEWS: Myron Lewis is reportedly on the floor crying after an attempt to pick up a dumbbell, witnesses say his body shattered to pieces like month-old matzos.

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 14, 2012, 01:12:00 PM

I can think of several players that were drafted the last three years that will benefit from the new weight training regiment.
Gerlad McCoy.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 14, 2012, 01:19:14 PM

It's a new day in Tampa Bay boys. Maybe if your in prime shape there will be less injuries. If you run more then maybe teams won't be running all over you in the 4th Quarter.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 14, 2012, 01:19:54 PM

I can think of several players that were drafted the last three years that will benefit from the new weight training regiment.
Gerlad McCoy.

Defense,  Clayborne, Barber, hope foster.
Offense there are a number including our FAs.

With new staff, scheme and FA players anyone who wants to be a leader needs to step up this offseason.  We will soon learn who they are

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 14, 2012, 01:30:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Myron Lewis is reportedly on the floor crying after an attempt to pick up a dumbbell, witnesses say his body shattered to pieces like month-old matzos.

LMAO.

watson

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 14, 2012, 01:46:10 PM

Not to be contrary or to start anything, but this is vey confusing.  Since MD invoked "the plan" we keep hearing about drafting team captains and players that are leaders.  If that is the case, who is doing the complaining?  The majority of this team has been brought in over the last 3+ years.  With a few exceptions, almost all the players that were here for the 08 season are gone. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

shawn731

Starter

#29 : April 14, 2012, 02:16:29 PM

I don't want to start anything also, but some of these reports IMO are just fluff/garbage.  We did lose 10 straight games but players complaining about working out and running is ridiculous.  I know some aspects of the team were not handled proplerly, but this is a little to hard to accept.  This team could not have won a game if they didn't put in any effort or this mentality last year.  IMO its someone's agenda to report mess like this to report any news during these "dry" times. Im not saying its not possible, just hard to accept.  It seems whenever a microphone or reporter is around some report comes out about someone complaing, or Schiano correcting this or that. If all the reports are true MD is one slippery fellow.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Guys are disgruntled with weight lifting and running" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools