Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Guys are disgruntled with weight lifting and running" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 15, 2012, 12:18:33 AM

Best news I've heard since we signed Nicks. Weed out the weak and the lazy. Schiano will learn soon who really wants to win. No one ENJOYS this stuff, but the men do it without whining or quitting.

Speaking of Nicks...

Carl Nicks ‏ @bigbrickhouse77

First day at my new job today! You have to LOVE this game or these workouts will kill you

jonathan goodwin ‏ @jgoody59

Boxing workout, weights, and yoga. I got it in today.

Carl Nicks Carl Nicks ‏ @bigbrickhouse77

@jgoody59 for real yoga! We lunged for 100 yards with the bar and a 15lb weight then straight to 6 half gassers after squatting and cleans!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#46 : April 15, 2012, 12:29:18 AM

I like what I hear from Nicks. 100 yard lunges with weight awesome. This may be a great year for Buc football.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 15, 2012, 01:53:33 AM

They get paid millions to play a game. Man the **CENSORED** up.

"We get paid a lot of money for Monday through Saturday..... Sunday is for free"......... Warren Sapp

-------------------------------------------------------

gone

Hall of Famer
#48 : April 15, 2012, 01:57:28 AM

But you can pick up some walkin' around money under the table on Sundays in N.O.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#49 : April 15, 2012, 03:44:11 AM

Could you imagine a patriots player complaining about running too much?  Hell Brady would kick him off the team.  Lets hope our team leaders will step in and lead this team to greatness.
I'm not being sarcastic, but, who might those team leaders be?

Ronde, Josh, and......

/shrug

The quest for .500 begins...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#50 : April 15, 2012, 07:49:46 AM

Hoperfully Donald Penn is taking part. We need In-shape Donald Penn this season , not Fat Donald Penn.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Guys are disgruntled with weight lifting and running" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools