Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm On The MoMo Bandwagon...! He IS The Logical Choice. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 17, 2012, 01:07:53 AM

We just need a home run this draft...

That's probably the biggest reason I was a Clingon for TR's jock.

I think he'll be a grand slam B-dawg...  Just NOT for us.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 17, 2012, 01:36:23 AM

FWIW - I think I met that girl in Dallas.  Incredible caboose.  Reminded me of two wildcats wrestling in yoga pants.

More like 2 cheetahs fighting in those apple bottoms...best night of my life...I still feel "drained" a few years later...

Here I go...derailing another thread..

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 17, 2012, 01:40:55 AM

We just need a home run this draft...

That's probably the biggest reason I was a Clingon for TR's jock.

I think he'll be a grand slam B-dawg...  Just NOT for us.
I will stand firm and wave the banner as much as I can. He's a special player...I don't really have as much of a sure thing feeling when i look at 'Mo is all.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 17, 2012, 01:58:33 AM

His name is Mo....he scored Fo
He's a baaaad **CENSORED**
Hahahaha. funny stuff.

Let's draft that **CENSORED**.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 17, 2012, 10:02:08 AM

His name is Mo....he scored Fo
He's a baaaad **CENSORED**
Hahahaha. funny stuff.

Let's draft that **CENSORED**.

That's IT...!

We'll draft him.  Hell - we've already given him the PERFECT nickname...!

**CENSORED** fo six...!

***  RJS crowd chants **CENSORED**... **CENSORED**...  **CENSORED**...!  ***

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 17, 2012, 10:07:40 AM

How hard can it be to learn to block? 

how important is it to the player  to be a great blocker?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 17, 2012, 10:17:03 AM

Personally... VERY important.  To me.  I think the more pertinent question is.......  "How important is it, TO THE TEAM, to be a great blocker?"

Game Time........  I've always want to ask you this...

How important is it that we "put the O back in CoUNTRY"....?  And...  Do you realize what you have without the O in CoUNTRY...?

Just Sayin' bro...

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#37 : April 17, 2012, 11:01:39 AM

How long did it take you to finally catch on to that, FTW?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 17, 2012, 11:44:40 AM

How long did it take you to finally catch on to that, FTW?

Which portion Loomy?

bashear

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 17, 2012, 11:57:48 AM

If you want to be out there on passing downs. you better be an adequate blocker. Not everybody can become a great blocker.

How hard is it to learn to block? I don't know, but there are backs out there that don't get on the field on passing downs because they are poor blockers.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 17, 2012, 12:02:39 PM

See. That's my problem with all of this.

Why can't we draft or waiver wire for a blocking FB, then use Blount and TR 50/50 behind that blocker? Sounds good to me at least.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 17, 2012, 12:07:40 PM

Doesn't look good in this video

I've noticed bad footwork in other videos. He got away with it mostly. Georgia coaches saw it on film and put a double move on him early in the game and he fell on his face. The play at 2:40 is a completion 90% of the time in the NFL. Pick 6 up 25 with 4 minutes to go, whoopty-do. Looks like Juran Bolden.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 17, 2012, 12:16:10 PM

If you want to be out there on passing downs. you better be an adequate blocker. Not everybody can become a great blocker.

How hard is it to learn to block? I don't know, but there are backs out there that don't get on the field on passing downs because they are poor blockers.

Blocking is the easy part. Knowing who to block seems to be a problem.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#43 : April 17, 2012, 12:47:32 PM

Glad to see you come around FTW.  The guy is no professor of fine arts, but the guy is a 4.0 when it comes to collegiate football.

He is the logical choice for all the reasons I stated before.  The Bucs have NOBODY at cornerback.

If Gaitor and Biggers are our starters, Brees might throw for 10thousand yards.  At halftime.

Don't listen to Beetles.  He is still angry about the sexy Chip Kelly getting away.  Dodged a HUGE cannon shot on that one!  Much to his chagrin...

I know Finks...

MoMo is supposedly the BPA - at a position we obviously need to address - and he should be there for us.

"No brainer" I suppose.  I just don't like the kid.  It's NOT that he's a bad kid (because he has reportedly got a solid character), it's just that I really wanted TRich due to the change that I think he would bring to the locker room, and the team's identity in general.  I just have a hunch that he will be a VERY special player.  Maybe even a future HOFer.  I know...  that's crazy talk, but like I said...  Hunch.

Even if MoMo's NOT the next "Revis Island", he will at the very least be serviceable.

Have to disagree FTW. We don't need serviceable, we need ProBowl talent. I'll be happy to get MoMo IF TR is gone, but after the 2 QB's are gone then TR is the BPA in the draft and we need to take him. MoMo will help make the Defense better in a spot we need help , but TR will help make the whole Organization better.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 17, 2012, 01:00:38 PM

Blocking is the easy part. Knowing who to block seems to be a problem.
I agree.  But all that can be taught.  Anyone who thinks Blount hasn't read about his perceived weakness and is not going to work on them is fooling themselves.  The man runs with pride, and he fumbles when dragging four guys...these things canbe fixed.  Hold it high, fall down...keep your head on swivel type stuff...easily rectified.

As Gametime alluded to, there has to be a willingness.  I think Schiano will get him to see the light, espescially since Schiano is the type of coach that Blount will love to play for. (i.e. he wants to pound the crap outta that pigskin)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm On The MoMo Bandwagon...! He IS The Logical Choice. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools