Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's QUICK OBSERVATIONS FROM MINI-CAMP TODAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : April 18, 2012, 09:04:52 PM

So, according to Ronde, the biggest problem with the secondary last year was guys not being disciplined and doing whatever they wanted on the field. Unless he was specifically talking about Jackson, those players unfortunately still remain.

Talib will be gone, Jackson is gone, Sean Jones is gone. Grimm was hurt, so he wasn't talking about him. Eric Wright wasn't here. He certainly wasn't talking about himself. So those players really aren't still here. Our secondary will likely look entirely different than it did last year.

I don't know, I believe Coach Schiano when he said Talib gets a fresh start & he reaffirmed that today at the PC.

If Talib is cleared & only suspended a few games, I think he's got this final chance to keep it cool. The ball's in his court (& the Texas court)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#46 : April 18, 2012, 09:34:47 PM

Even if Schiano does want him to stay, dude is not getting off scott free. If he manages to avoid jail time, he'll still be suspended. Considering he was already suspended for a violent crime, he had to be held back from attacking a ref after a game, and he hit his own teammate in the face with his helmet causing him to get 20+ stitches....something tells me the Warden will come down hard.

People are conveniently forgetting the fact that this guy is a stupid, violent piece of garbage. The "Buccaneer Way" should not include keeping scumbags like Talib around.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 18, 2012, 09:38:16 PM

Cleaning up the hood.

Take. Out. the. Trash., Greg.

(Better Ingredients, better pizza!)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#48 : April 18, 2012, 09:44:47 PM

Even if Schiano does want him to stay, dude is not getting off scott free. If he manages to avoid jail time, he'll still be suspended. Considering he was already suspended for a violent crime, he had to be held back from attacking a ref after a game, and he hit his own teammate in the face with his helmet causing him to get 20+ stitches....something tells me the Warden will come down hard.

People are conveniently forgetting the fact that this guy is a stupid, violent piece of garbage. The "Buccaneer Way" should not include keeping scumbags like Talib around.
There was also a unmitigated report that he was with a group of hood jokers, and they were at a party (in D-town) and he allegedly threw a bottle of champagne at someone, hitting them...

I think that sounds about what that dumbazz would do.

I LOATHE Talib.  I would be nervous living around the guy.  He is a detriment to society, and I cannot root for him.  He picks 6 a ball, and I won't celebrate at all,  Bet.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#49 : April 18, 2012, 10:22:25 PM

There was also a unmitigated report that he was with a group of hood jokers, and they were at a party (in D-town) and he allegedly threw a bottle of champagne at someone, hitting them...

I LOATHE Talib.  I would be nervous living around the guy.  He is a detriment to society, and I cannot root for him.  He picks 6 a ball, and I won't celebrate at all,  Bet.

F that.. I sure as hell will be..

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#50 : April 18, 2012, 11:33:49 PM

DT Ayanga Okpokowuruk

Best jersey ever?

LOL!   That's a jersey I would buy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#51 : April 19, 2012, 01:02:24 AM

+1to both.  Talib in pewter makes me sick.   I think/hope Schiano is just waiting for the State of Texas to take care of things for him.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#52 : April 19, 2012, 01:05:48 AM

F that.. I sure as hell will be..
Can't do it.

He is a loathsome human being.

I have gotten older, and have learned that it isn't about all that anymore.  I cannot root for Aqib.  I can't root for crazy bastards that can kill you without batting a lash.  Just can't.

I used to argue with Dal about Jerramy Stevens...he hated the guy.  I defended him. 

I was wrong.  Big time.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's QUICK OBSERVATIONS FROM MINI-CAMP TODAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools