Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Spoke with someone about Morris today! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 17, 2012, 05:27:46 PM

I know it was insinuated but I'd never read a quote with a reputable name attached to it stating Morris wasn't involved in the hiring process...

So if they didn't have confidence in him to hire his own staff.....why hire him (Morris) in the first place?

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

original_bucfan

Practice Squad

#31 : April 17, 2012, 08:23:32 PM

I would argue that the organization has been retarded since the hiring of Raheem.  For three years, they havn't been coached by a professional staff who approached the team in a way necessary to win.  The head coach and cooridinators were grossly over their heads and were not ready for the positions they had.  I don't think that any players can be judged on their past three seasons and some will suprise with the proper training, coaching, motivation, and accountablilty.  We should start to see the promise that the players had when drafted.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : April 17, 2012, 09:02:47 PM

The guy talked about how handicapped Morris was

There's no need to talk about the handicapped.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 17, 2012, 09:09:20 PM

The guy talked about how handicapped Morris was as a head coach and stated that  the entire coaching staff chosen was by Dominik.

Had never heard that before but it certainly does make sense!       Just another reason why the cheering for Dominik needs to stop.

Thank God!  Schiano is making the decisions on the new coaching staff!!

Do you believe everything someone tells you or are you being selective?

Nope   However it certainly makes perfect sense.  Disagree?  Please explain...

What does it tell us that you posted 5 or 6 responses but never answered the simple question who was "someone?"  LMAO

Runole

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 17, 2012, 10:59:37 PM

The guy talked about how handicapped Morris was as a head coach and stated that  the entire coaching staff chosen was by Dominik.

Had never heard that before but it certainly does make sense!       Just another reason why the cheering for Dominik needs to stop.

I am wasting my time here, but it is a rainy afternoon so what the heck. You talked to "someone" - who is the source with such solid "makes sense" information. Was this a top level OBP employee or a chum on a bar stool? Rumors, rumors and innuendo, "makes sense"  information of today. God help us all.

An ex player that seems to have ties with the organization at a personal level with some of the players.   I started off by disagreeing with him but after thinking it over it makes perfect sense considering the outrageous elevation of Morris to be a head coach in the first place!   I don't believe it is the least bit surprising at what position Morris is currently holding.  Of course the person I was speaking  with would certainly disagree.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 17, 2012, 11:00:57 PM

I would argue that the organization has been retarded since the hiring of Raheem.  For three years, they havn't been coached by a professional staff who approached the team in a way necessary to win.  The head coach and cooridinators were grossly over their heads and were not ready for the positions they had.  I don't think that any players can be judged on their past three seasons and some will suprise with the proper training, coaching, motivation, and accountablilty.  We should start to see the promise that the players had when drafted.

well stated and I agree 100%    I continue to like what I am seeing so far from the new staff

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 17, 2012, 11:02:53 PM

What does it tell us that you posted 5 or 6 responses but never answered the simple question who was "someone?"  LMAO

Sorry  that this was of such critical importance to you.  I trust my answer in a post above will satisfy your impatience Grasshopper..

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 17, 2012, 11:09:35 PM

Sorry  that this was of such critical importance to you.  I trust my answer in a post above will satisfy your impatience Grasshopper..

you trust wrong. An anonymous "ex player" . ...  who you disagreed with at first.  LMAO  what a joke.  Such a grotesque Bruce Allen lover that you have resorted to fake conversations with an "ex player".  Put down the axe

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 17, 2012, 11:29:05 PM

you trust wrong. An anonymous "ex player" . ...  who you disagreed with at first.  LMAO  what a joke.  Such a grotesque Bruce Allen lover that you have resorted to fake conversations with an "ex player".  Put down the axe

How long did it take Allen to become a GM for another team?   Do you honestly believe that Dominik would get another GM position with any other NFL team?

We will choose to disagree..  Of course this thread has nothing to do with Bruce Allen but far more to do with the total destruction of the franchise by the previous regime with unfortunately the help of the guys owning the team.

What does Allen have to due with the disaster of the last (3) years? 

With the recent opening of the purse strings and obvious limits from my view on what Dominik's current role? in the organization  JMO but it looks more like someone hiding in the corner to avoid getting fired. Just a matter of time before  his lack of purpose is duly noted and he is demoted further or sent packing like Morris.    While I would love a GM like Charlie Casserly for the Bucs I am starting to think Butch Davis might be next in line as a GM.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#39 : April 17, 2012, 11:36:14 PM

honestly, how do you hide in the corner as a GM?  we spent huge amounts of cash on our own players last year.  we spent huge amounts of money on FA's this year.  is that what you consider hiding int he corner?

as for allen - do you believe he learned his lesson?  all the time here he never made a move for a legit QB.  yet in WAS he traded the farm for one.  interesting.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 17, 2012, 11:53:44 PM

honestly, how do you hide in the corner as a GM?  we spent huge amounts of cash on our own players last year.  we spent huge amounts of money on FA's this year.  is that what you consider hiding int he corner?

as for allen - do you believe he learned his lesson?  all the time here he never made a move for a legit QB.  yet in WAS he traded the farm for one.  interesting.

Allen just made a very decisive move for a QB at Washington.  Do you honestly believe Dominik would ever be capable of such a move?

Hey you or I can fill in a blank check for whatever the asking price is.  Sorry I am not the least bit impressed by that. Now if you consider bragging about how much you paid for your free agents I guess that is impressive?? :-[

Allen has a resume' of success in the NFL  Dominik doesn't  end of story.

Again this thread is not about Allen.. Quit hijacking on a unrelated issue.   

Finally Raheem's greatest moment had to do with drafting QB Freeman.  Are you attempting to give Dominik credit for that?

Agree to disagree...  I think Dominik sucks as a GM...    You think he is the best thing since sliced bread...  I continue to disagree.

Do you actually think Clayton's and Blacks contracts were a good idea by Dominik?

: April 17, 2012, 11:55:37 PM Runole

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 18, 2012, 07:08:21 AM

Allen just made a very decisive move for a QB at Washington.  Do you honestly believe Dominik would ever be capable of such a move?

Hey you or I can fill in a blank check for whatever the asking price is.  Sorry I am not the least bit impressed by that. Now if you consider bragging about how much you paid for your free agents I guess that is impressive?? :-[

Allen has a resume' of success in the NFL  Dominik doesn't  end of story.

Again this thread is not about Allen.. Quit hijacking on a unrelated issue.   

Finally Raheem's greatest moment had to do with drafting QB Freeman.  Are you attempting to give Dominik credit for that?

Agree to disagree...  I think Dominik sucks as a GM...    You think he is the best thing since sliced bread...  I continue to disagree.

Do you actually think Clayton's and Blacks contracts were a good idea by Dominik?

you have zero comprehension.  i didnt say dominik was impressive here, i didnt say some of those contracts were a good idea.  i said he wasnt hiding in the corner.  im asking you how doling out all those big deals is a form of hiding.  as for dominik making a decisive move for a QB, he did it.  it is interesting to me that you say morris had zero say in his staff for 3 years, was handicapped by dominik, and then come around and say he had complete power of the draft.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 18, 2012, 07:45:54 AM

I don't get why you guys feed this crap.  I mean, Java is a smooth, creative troll.  Runole is more of an angry, attention-seeking wannabe troll.  If you can't at least enjoy watching a guy work, why feed him?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 18, 2012, 09:49:07 AM

I don't get why you guys feed this crap.  I mean, Java is a smooth, creative troll.  Runole is more of an angry, attention-seeking wannabe troll.  If you can't at least enjoy watching a guy work, why feed him?

Nope

Just not ready to drink any arsenic laced kool aid from Dominik.    Troll?    Sorry if I am not a mindless drone that says everything is wonderful with the Bucs.

I do like what I am seeing with the BUCs but don't feel that Dominik is a useful or productive piece in the organization.
: April 18, 2012, 02:22:00 PM Runole

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 18, 2012, 11:07:32 AM

Nope

Just not ready to drink any arsenic laced kool aid from Dominik.    Troll?    Sorry if I am not a mindless drone that says everything is wonderful with the Bucs.

I do like what I am seeing with the BUCs but feel that Dominik is a useful or productive piece in the organization.

I think his point, with all due respect, is you have an obvious agenda.  Anyone who reads your posts can see that, this post is an example, so it makes people (or it should make people) discount what you type.  Mark Domink is not bad because Bruce Allen was "good," but that is seemingly  your point of view.  Bruce Allen was obviously flawed and so is Dominik, but the two have nothing to do with each other and yet your posts come across as if you are trying to settle a score with Dominik because you are angry about Allen's departure.

You're not alone, many like you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Spoke with someone about Morris today! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools