Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Spoke with someone about Morris today! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#60 : April 20, 2012, 11:28:37 AM

I hate to extend this thread, but it's so bad I can't resist. The title, the topic, the obfuscation....a classic.

:D

The same poster who said the Bucs would get outbid by the Patriots for Randy Moss because ... ya know .... they're the Patriots
\

reading comprehension... 

Seems this is another chance for the Bucs to step up to the plate in free agency.    Moss is far better than any WR currently playing for the Bucs and could be had for a very nominal amount.     

JMO but if the Patriots are interested the Bucs certainly should be!!

The TITLE of the thread was "Will The Bucs Bid Against The Patriots For Randy Moss"

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1291589.0.html

And it was explained fully that I was merely stating at the time

Oh, okay now I get it, so when you took a shot at me with the "reading comprehension" comment above what you really meant was MIND reading . It was not your actual words that I was misreading, you know, these words that you typed:

"Will The Bucs Bid Against The Patriots For Randy Moss"

Seems this is another chance for the Bucs to step up to the plate in free agency.    Moss is far better than any WR currently playing for the Bucs and could be had for a very nominal amount.     

JMO but if the Patriots are interested the Bucs certainly should be!!

It was that I failed to actually read your mind to know that you did not really think the Patriots were going to "bid" for Moss' services such that the Bucs would have to "outbid" the Patriots. 

My bad, I agree am not a good  MIND reader.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Runole

Hall of Famer
#61 : April 22, 2012, 12:58:00 PM

You really are making this far more complicated than it really is.    I just felt the Bucs should take a look at Moss and that was clarified throughout the thread.
I was told by the dissenters that Moss was a has been, cancer, and no NFL team should be interested.   My counterpoint:The 49 er's signed him!

Hey the title of the thread is called a "Teaser"...   Obviously, you bit into it a far too hard...  Its all good  Bucs signed Jackson...  Let it go...
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Spoke with someone about Morris today! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools