Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dezmon Briscoe drama « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#15 : April 18, 2012, 06:54:06 PM

Raymond Webber is gladly going to take his roster spot....You should remember him from last years TC

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 18, 2012, 06:54:43 PM

He isn't married, so if he wants to bang two chics it's all good. None of my business. However, missing the first two days is a big problem. The rest of the team is buying in and forming this new culture and he isn't taking part. Not good at all.

Gant/Webber probably just as good if not better anyways.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 18, 2012, 06:56:47 PM

A fool? This a feud between two women, the current girl and the ex who is also the mother of his child. It's really said that they're too silly to settle their differences in private. I'm not seeing where he's at fault other than choice of women. Is having bad taste a punishable offense in the NFL now? LOL!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 18, 2012, 06:57:09 PM

Reggie Jackson was "Mr. October".

Dez Briscoe is "Mr. January".

...and "Mr. Dumbazz" for having a reality show...

Wait? He hasn't been at camp? Guess he didn't get the message from T'ard Jackson...
: April 18, 2012, 06:59:12 PM TheChronicHotAir

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 18, 2012, 07:01:54 PM

I love how a new coach brings in this sense of being nothing but football oriented and its any of their business what this guy does.

Guys cheat...its in our DNA. Big whoop.

I don't see this as a reason to get rid of the guy. Hes very talented.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 18, 2012, 07:02:44 PM

Buh-bye Briscoe.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 18, 2012, 07:03:04 PM

A fool? This a feud between two women, the current girl and the ex who is also the mother of his child. It's really said that they're too silly to settle their differences in private. I'm not seeing where he's at fault other than choice of women. Is having bad taste a punishable offense in the NFL now? LOL!

It's not the drama so much as the missing practices we should be concerned with.....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 18, 2012, 07:04:04 PM

Is it the fault of these two women that he's not here??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 18, 2012, 07:04:40 PM

Oh cmon, I don't see how him getting married to another woman's a big deal.... unless he keeps missing camp.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#24 : April 18, 2012, 07:05:10 PM

Anytime a girl you're dating is on "Basketball Wives" or "Real Housewives" or "Bad Girls Club", you've shown poor judgement.

And thats a distraction thats not going away.

If he is simply getting married, and thats why he missed camp. Ok. If its something less than that, like a vacation or something..

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#25 : April 18, 2012, 07:05:31 PM

I love how a new coach brings in this sense of being nothing but football oriented and its any of their business what this guy does.

Guys cheat...its in our DNA. Big whoop.

I don't see this as a reason to get rid of the guy. Hes very talented.

who's DNA? That's called poor parenting....

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 18, 2012, 07:05:45 PM

Missing mandatory practices is one thing. The team is also in contact with him. I'm not going to say it's a non issue, but problems happen to the best of us.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#27 : April 18, 2012, 07:06:15 PM

And lets not pretend this is the first time Dez has missed OTAs

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 18, 2012, 07:07:52 PM

Anytime a girl you're dating is on "Basketball Wives" or "Real Housewives" or "Bad Girls Club", you've shown poor judgement.

And thats a distraction thats not going away.

If he is simply getting married, and thats why he missed camp. Ok. If its something less than that, like a vacation or something..

You don't get to choose who any man decides to date and marry. It's not your concern.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 18, 2012, 07:08:50 PM

Buh-bye Briscoe.

Guess he figures he can sign on with another team or is happy with his future income as a TV star or he's happy with his current accumulation of income that should last him a lifetime. Maybe he'll file a grievance if he gets axed for not showing up for a voluntary workout.

He'll "fail the physical"
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dezmon Briscoe drama « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools