Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dezmon Briscoe drama « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#150 : May 22, 2012, 02:45:34 AM

A fool? This a feud between two women, the current girl and the ex who is also the mother of his child. It's really said that they're too silly to settle their differences in private. I'm not seeing where he's at fault other than choice of women. Is having bad taste a punishable offense in the NFL now? LOL!
I'm not surprised. I posted before, a had a nice long conversation with the Safety from KU who played with both Talib and Dez. Sometimes choices made may not be against the law it against the rules of the NFL, but are still bad choices. Bad choices lead to bad results, which leads to drama. When your head and thoughts aren't in harmony with football because you are dealing with drama, then its not good for the team.

I have been told on several occasions by friends of and parents of friends of Freeman that was drunk a lot of the time in highschool, and dabbled in unmentionables. The difference is, it appears Freeman has matured, turned his life onto the right path and takes his proffesion seriously.

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#151 : May 22, 2012, 02:48:02 AM

Dezmon Briscoe basically took a warning shot across the bow. Winslow got traded because of his attitude and lack of commitment. Hope he takes this and learns from it.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#152 : May 22, 2012, 12:22:26 PM

@CraigInTampa:
No Dezmon Briscoe today. Take that for what it's worth.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#153 : May 22, 2012, 12:27:36 PM

Done-sauce.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#154 : May 22, 2012, 12:34:03 PM

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#155 : May 22, 2012, 12:36:24 PM

Celebrating his release.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#156 : May 22, 2012, 12:46:57 PM

Posting pics like this isn't safe for JR's health....makes his blood pressure go up.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#157 : May 22, 2012, 12:52:44 PM

Aqib's in the picture as well.

That is one scary looking posse!

Dez has a lot of talent, but damn man...not sure, and it really is none of my business, to worry about him showing up for the OTAs when it is clear Schiano has given him the thumbs up.

If S says it is okay, I guess it is okay.  Alright, back to my hiatus!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#158 : May 22, 2012, 07:24:41 PM

Dez has a lot of talent, but damn man...not sure, and it really is none of my business, to worry about him showing up for the OTAs when it is clear Schiano has given him the thumbs up.

Where the hell you been man?     Hiatus?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#159 : May 22, 2012, 07:32:26 PM

Is this the Stoopid A$$ wanna be Gangstar posse? What a bunch of nubs.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#160 : May 22, 2012, 07:35:58 PM

Where the hell you been man?     Hiatus?

I believe he said he was taking a hiatus because his girlfriend said he was spending too much time on this board.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#161 : May 22, 2012, 07:36:11 PM

I post a topic the other day with a pic of Briscoe at OTA's....he's there he's been there this week.

There you go...Dez in the flesh at OTA's this week!

Guess he wasn't there for long....

@CraigInTampa:
No Dezmon Briscoe today. Take that for what it's worth.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dezmon Briscoe drama « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools