Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LG Blount « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#255 : April 19, 2012, 04:06:48 AM

Oh and I didn't know we needed other grown men to vouch for our points to know we were right about something? LOL, damn void did tat really make you feel special?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#256 : April 19, 2012, 04:08:57 AM

So you are saying your ONE video of something I described is validation for your entire argument?

Whatis your argument.  Can you tell me that?

That TR is a sound pick?  that neglecting the worst defense in the league down the stretch is a good idea?  To bypass the best collegiate corner for another RB, when we have a good one already, is sound?

i am all about BPA, but when  you have a defense as piss poor as the BUcs, and you can take a stud blue chip athlete like MO, that taking another RB is a sound team plan?  Espescially when you might be reducing your chances of getting a neccessary position player? 

Not buying your brand.  EVER.
Basically. Its all I had for resources.

TR is a sound pick b/c he has a great chance to be an elite player at his position b/c he is the highest rated RB since AP. Can you say that about Claiborne?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#257 : April 19, 2012, 04:09:20 AM

Sorry if humanity ingeneral thinks you are wrong.

And yes, other grown men who I respect siding with my basic premise does validate what I am saying.

Sorry if basic psychology and your rebel 'tude are hindering your thought process.  You are arguing to argue.

And I know you mad.  I am having a blast!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#258 : April 19, 2012, 04:11:13 AM

So you are saying your ONE video of something I described is validation for your entire argument?

That TR is a sound pick?  that neglecting the worst defense in the league down the stretch is a good idea?  To bypass the best collegiate corner for another RB, when we have a good one already, is sound?

i am all about BPA, but when  you have a defense as piss poor as the BUcs, and you can take a stud blue chip athlete like MO, that taking another RB is a sound team plan?  Espescially when you might be reducing your chances of getting a neccessary position player? 

TR is a sound pick b/c he has a great chance to be an elite player at his position b/c he is the highest rated RB since AP. Can you say that about Claiborne?

i thought I did?

He is no AD.  He is not even in the same realm as AD.  Not sure why people keep saying that...

Claiborne is a sound pick because he has the chance to be a good defender in a piss poor defense.  Perhaps Elite, given his abilities.

So I just said it.  Now what?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#259 : April 19, 2012, 04:11:37 AM

Sorry if humanity ingeneral thinks you are wrong.

And yes, other grown men who I respect siding with my basic premise does validate what I am saying.

Sorry if basic psychology and your rebel 'tude are hindering your thought process.  You are arguing to argue.

And I know you mad.  I am having a blast!!
No it doesn't. Just b/c someone agrees with your premise doesn't make it right.

I'm mad, nah? Just laughing at you and your silly logic. Void think!

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#260 : April 19, 2012, 04:13:26 AM

i thought I did?

He is no AD.  He is not even in the same realm as AD.  Not sure why people keep saying that...

Claiborne is a sound pick because he has the chance to be a good defender in a piss poor defense.  Perhaps Elite, given his abilities.

So I just said it.  Now what?
Re-read the post please. Who called him AD? I said he is the highest rated RB since AP. I never said Richardson was higher or even on his level. Just stating that he is the highest graded RB since 2007.

No, I'm saying is Claiborne much better than any CB's taken in years past? If so, why.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#261 : April 19, 2012, 04:38:39 AM

Okay Rastamon.

We get it.

You are not going to let anyone tell you that your logic is flawed.

You won;t do the research to prove you are wrong either.  I get that...why go out and prove to yourself that you have a big FAIL for logic/argument.  It is called ego.  There is your psych. You are not all that clever.  You aren't.  Reading your stuff, and watching others validate what I am saying further tells me that you are erroneous.

You just won't see it.

Claiborne has just as much of a chance to be a hit, as TR does.  You cannot argue that.  Because you do not know.

Claiborne is needed.  TR is not.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#262 : April 19, 2012, 04:42:50 AM

Okay Rastamon.

We get it.

You are not going to let anyone tell you that your logic is flawed.

You won;t do the research to prove you are wrong either.  I get that...why go out and prove to yourself that you have a big FAIL for logic/argument.  It is called ego.  There is your psych. You are not all that clever.  You aren't.  Reading your stuff, and watching others validate what I am saying further tells me that you are erroneous.

You just won't see it.

Claiborne has just as much of a chance to be a hit, as TR does.  You cannot argue that.  Because you do not know.

Claiborne is needed.  TR is not.
LOL....it takes 2 other people (not many) to "validate"? Well damn!

Both are needed.
: April 19, 2012, 04:44:39 AM Detrimental

Buc45

Starter

#263 : April 19, 2012, 05:58:47 AM

Blount with TR and this new coaching staff will force everyone to stick an extra defender in the box...Enter V-Jax!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#264 : April 19, 2012, 07:20:05 AM

Det, you Mad baby.

Real mad.

HA HA HA!

Oh, and Blount is a baller, and you were proven wrong.

Sorry if you didn't want to look up probabilities, but that is probably because you were wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#265 : April 19, 2012, 07:55:20 AM

I just wanted to point out Boid, that you are picking and choosing a bit. You decide that Trent is not the next AP and that the whole idea can be dismissed from the conversation because you say so, even though many well respected analyst and scouts are saying it....but when I say the difference between Martin and Richardson is not so "huuuuge", you say I'm wrong and it isn't even arguable because the analysts and scouts all agree Trent is way better. You can't have it both ways bro. The analysts/scouts are either 100% right or they aren't. You can't pick and choose when they are right determined by whether they agree with your opinion.

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#266 : April 19, 2012, 07:59:31 AM

I just wanted to point out Boid, that you are picking and choosing a bit. You decide that Trent is not the next AP and that the whole idea can be dismissed from the conversation because you say so, even though many well respected analyst and scouts are saying it....but when I say the difference between Martin and Richardson is not so "huuuuge", you say I'm wrong and it isn't even arguable because the analysts and scouts all agree Trent is way better. You can't have it both ways bro. The analysts/scouts are either 100% right or they aren't. You can't pick and choose when they are right determined by whether they agree with your opinion.

Well , he's already made Cleveland's pick for them at #4 and set it in stone , so why can't he do this ? lol

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#267 : April 19, 2012, 08:37:36 AM

Det, you Mad baby.

Real mad.

HA HA HA!

Oh, and Blount is a baller, and you were proven wrong.

Sorry if you didn't want to look up probabilities, but that is probably because you were wrong.
Whatever bro.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#268 : April 19, 2012, 11:29:23 AM

There are many scouts.

Which ones are 100 pecent right?

You pick and choose what you want based on what you observe.

How TR looks like AD is beyond me.  They are not comparable runners.  AD has a diffferent, more angular lean thn TR does.  He is faster, and taller, and leaner.

TR is more like Frank Gore.

Not once did I say he wasn't a beast of a RB.  But in my opinion, he resembles a Frank Gore type back.  A very good back.

Annd the seperation between the two is huuuge (Martin and TR) because...Martin is a very late to early second round RB, in terms of value.

Now if you were to pick up Martin at say, 23rd pick in RD1, what is the draft chart point difference between the two prospects?  And if he slides into round 2, the difference is indeed huuuge.  Fact is, Doug Martin is not even close to TR in terms of draft value.

I have always said nobody knows who is the sure fire bets are.  Nobody does.  Hell, TR could bust (I doubt it, but it could happen).

Teh prospective difference between Martin and TR, eve based on SCOUT ananlysis, is indeed massive.  Not one person here can dispute that.

Now if we are talking about prognostication, that is a different story, because Martin may indeed be a better running back.  I doubt it, but he very well could be.  THAT is the difference.  You are arguing about what you perceive to be Martins future, and I am not.  I have said I wanted Martin, but the BUcs could potentially nab him with round2 pick.  That is a huuuge difference in perceived abilities, based on the draft itself, not by analysts.

And I don't even listen to Doloris, because the dude is flat out Trentersexual.  His comments are based soley in groin lust.

Detis mad because I punched holes in his arguments all night.  And it was easy, but he flat out refuses to see the ligh about the original debate.  He is trying toturn this into a Fred Jackson argument, and even then, he still failed.  It isn't about Fred jackson at all...it is about draft value and ficing the defense, and realizing that Blount is a beast.  He is.  Det says Blount is "unimpressive".  He said he was not impressed, and that Blount can only catch wide open passes that his grandmother (who is not a zombie, but is in a wheelchair) could catch.  I say, there aren't running backs whp run stop and goes, and line up in the slot, and can be on their own island on the outside...that is what he says mnakes a RB "complete".  That is his basic tenet of arguing.  And it is flawed beyond reason.  Fred Jackson caught a pass int he slot, I described it, he said I desvribed it AFTER, he was wrong, he says Fred caches passes in teh slot ALL THE TIME,he doesn't.  He is wrong.  Because youtube has failed to provide him with all of Fred Jacksons slot receptions, he is stuck noodling around and fishing for Jacksons slot receptions...pfff again.

TR isn't a slot receiver.  Could he do it in the RZ?  Sure.  A lot of backs can.  Is that going to be Schianos style?  Nope.  Is that going to be Sully's style?  Nope.  He mad.  He lost.  Not once did he understand my point of view.

I said grab the best defenders available, it seems as if the talent for stud prospective corners drops exponentially as the draft wears on...but RBs however (and this is where JDub, you and I agree) can be found deeper down the ladder.  That is just honest objective fact.  It is harder to find great dbacks on that same rung though.  He just doesn't get it, and his answer to see if Tat was correct or not was "Nah."

He mad, he lost.

Dub,m you and I are arguing semantics, or perception of a players worth in the draft.  Not as an actual RB...just his names value is all.  I truly want Martin, but the I truly want David more.

Claiborne/David fixes, or attempts to, fix the concern (defense).

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#269 : April 19, 2012, 11:33:56 AM

Blount is a baller.

And Det mad.

Page: 1 ... 16 17 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LG Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools