Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Geno trying out for the Bears « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: April 18, 2012, 07:08:18 PM

The Bears recently worked out free agent LB Geno Hayes.

Hayes has experience in a defensive scheme like Lovie Smith's, having played in Raheem Morris' Tampa 2. The Bears have worked out a flurry of veteran linebackers this week, also including Rocky McIntosh, Zac Diles, and Bryan Kehl.

Related: Bears

Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter Apr 18 - 4:52 PM

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 18, 2012, 07:10:18 PM

Try out, really? Its gotten that bad....

Can't believe this bum has been starting for this long on this team. Good kid but terrible football starter.

CANTCME

Second String

#2 : April 18, 2012, 07:51:58 PM

Can't believe this bum has been starting for this long on this team. Good kid but terrible football starter.

Quincy Black should be doing the same

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#3 : April 18, 2012, 07:53:34 PM

I didn't know the Bears were looking to add some Missed tackles and bad angles to their Defense.

Jutt

Starter
#4 : April 18, 2012, 08:08:35 PM

Lol i used to defend this guy. But seeing his personality on twitter really has turned me off about him. We're much better off without him. Im sure whatever rookie we bring in to play the weak side will still make plays..but add that consistancy Geno lacked.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 18, 2012, 09:44:27 PM

Quincy Black should be doing the same

It seems like they are investing in Quincy.  Having him make the defensive calls now.  I think they are set on making Quincy a football player.  Looks that way.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Jutt

Starter
#6 : April 18, 2012, 10:02:32 PM

Quincy has made plays...and missed plays. I think he'll be a good LB in a good scheme

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 18, 2012, 10:04:31 PM

Quincy has made plays...and missed plays. I think he'll be a good LB in a good scheme
Jesus you are so damned wrong.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#8 : April 18, 2012, 10:09:19 PM

That sucks this guy might be forced to retire at the age of 24 because he's just not very good.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 18, 2012, 10:11:29 PM

In all honesty, Geno has made more plays than Black....

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : April 18, 2012, 10:11:45 PM

It was just a few years ago that Raheem was saying he was going to build the defense around Hayes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 18, 2012, 10:15:53 PM

That sucks this guy might be forced to retire at the age of 24 because he's just not very good.

A position change could be in order.  Can he run?  Could be a good safety prospect.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Geno trying out for the Bears « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools