Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warren speaks. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 14, 2012, 03:42:59 AM

He is an entertainer and never avoids an honest answer.

Maybe it's different in Florida, but here they can't garnish more than twenty-five percent of your paycheck.
I find his claims a bit dubious.

That's a good point.   He has to be lying about that.

Florida can take 51%   thats a fact           His checks are out of LA so who knows it may be true...........The man is getting screwed though....it does not take 2500 a week to raise a child...that money is not being spent on the children!

But they are accustomed to a certain lifestyle !       [sarcasm]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dutch

Rookie

#31 : April 16, 2012, 12:29:00 AM

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : April 16, 2012, 08:35:49 AM

Sapp declaring bankruptcy - some of you make it sound like a good financial move.

Isn't it like stealing? You're leaving your creditors holding the bill.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 19, 2012, 10:50:59 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/18/warren-sapp-jeremy-shockey-is-probably-gonna-sue-me/

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warren speaks. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools