Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Adams OT Tested Positive for Marijuana « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 19, 2012, 03:40:28 PM

I would counter TJax by saying not every player is Tjax AS WELL as Sapp.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 19, 2012, 03:40:31 PM

I've watched Adams play since he got to Ohio State. Don't like. The guy has no mean streak and will struggle with pass blocking in the NFL.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 19, 2012, 03:43:58 PM

It seems like every year some dummy gets popped for weed right before their about to hit the jackpot. It doesn't make sense to me that none of them learn from the idiot the year before but I guess there is no cure for stupidity. This idiot probably just rolled up a million dollars and smoked it away

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 19, 2012, 03:47:46 PM

How hard is it to quit pot so you can earn millions of dollars? Stupid stupid stupid.

How hard is it for us not to check this board over and over again even though we all probably have more important things to do? Everyone has their vices. I like Adams as a prospect. Hopefully he can find his motivation, because he could be a good player.

I don't think checking this board will take away huge percentages of our paychecks. Then again I'm ignorant of your career ;)

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 19, 2012, 04:06:27 PM

Adams loves the game and has the heart. It his talent and consistency I question. Being popped at the combine is concerning, but I think his love for the game trumps that. It doesnt trump lack of consistency or the view his skill set is not close to elite.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 19, 2012, 04:16:24 PM

if he loved the game so much, why would he smoke before his job interview?  and how did he get the 'reputation' as lazy?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Adams OT Tested Positive for Marijuana « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools