Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reality Of #5 Pick.........Whats You Dream Scenario? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 21, 2012, 09:20:20 PM

No trading, no moving down, none of it!

Mo Claiborne  at 5 and go home on Thursday night. Easy pick, no brainer.

Ahhhhh , the sweet bliss of lowered expectations ...

Best defensive player in the draft this year, by a good margin, and that's lowered expectations?
He wouldn't be the best if one of his former SEC running mates hadn't become prone to celebrating 4/20 so damn often.

My dream is the Vikings are dumb and take Claiborne. We take Kalil and laugh our ways to the best offensive line in the league.

Tron

Rookie

#46 : April 22, 2012, 12:25:14 PM

No . Not according to the Moron Claiborne fans. They say he is a can't miss lock-down corner. Ridiculously false is you look at the kid's resume' and film, which is why J double is right.

Out of curiosity, what film shows him to be a poor/weaker CB prospect?  I haven't seen any videos of him getting beat consistently by any single WR or by a certain type of move/route. 

It could be that I haven't seen it or I wasn't paying attention to the negative film.  I really just rely on what other people post but I haven't seen anyone show negative film on Claiborne.   

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 22, 2012, 12:40:11 PM

I think if we trade with the Eagles, they will take Blackmon. Also, I think it will be for Asante Samuel and one of their 2nd rounders....could possibly get their 4th too.

That would be my dream scenario.

We get Assante Samuel so CB is not a worry this yr. At 15 we get Keek or Hightower, move Foster to Will where he belongs. R2a Doug Martin R2b Mike Adams-OT R3 best TE or S R4 best TE or S

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#48 : April 22, 2012, 01:51:32 PM

1. Trent Richardson
2. Harrison Smith
3. Jenoris Jenkins

So...is this fake??

I cant believe it until its "GITM approved"..
Hahahaha

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#49 : April 22, 2012, 01:52:25 PM

Dream scenario.
1. Blackmon WR
2. Lamar Miller RB
3. Kendricks MLB

GoBucs!!

Second String

#50 : April 22, 2012, 02:10:46 PM

Kalil falls to #5, we trade with Buffalo and get their 2nd, Philly jumps up to #10 for Fletcher Cox giving us a 2nd.....

We then snag these guys.......

#15 - Mark Barron - S
#36 - Harrison Smith - S
#40 - Lavonte David - LB
#51 - Mychal Kendricks - LB
#68 - Isiah Pead or Chris Polk - RB

Damnnnnn, i would be stoked!!!!!

Or

1st (#5) - Matt Kalil - T
2nd (#36) - Lavonte David - LB
3rd (#68) - Isiah Pead or Chris Polk - RB
3rd (via trading Penn) - BPA - CB
: April 22, 2012, 02:25:39 PM GoBucs!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#51 : April 22, 2012, 02:18:20 PM

1) LB Luke Kuechly
2) TE Coby Fleener or OG Kevin Zeitler or Doug Martin RB
3) Center Ben Jones, QB Kirk Cousins or QB Russell Wilson

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reality Of #5 Pick.........Whats You Dream Scenario? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools