Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *Incarcerated Bob Rumor* 3 Teams Seeking Trade with Vikings « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 20, 2012, 05:28:01 PM

I want a blue chip player, and we will get one at 5.

/thread.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 20, 2012, 05:28:52 PM

It's just a RUMOR from Bob....nothing more.

Personally if I'm Dom, I don't do it....I'm still not a **CENSORED** fan but if you stay put and he's the pick then I'll have to support it (reluctantly)....I'd rather have Blackmon if it were between those 2 guys....and I wouldn't argue with picking Coples either but Dom doesn't have the stones for that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 20, 2012, 05:29:35 PM

I dont think we will trade up to 3 but I guess crazier things have happened.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#33 : April 20, 2012, 05:29:54 PM

STOP POSTING INFO FROM THAT LOSER!!!!

snicker24

Starter
#34 : April 20, 2012, 05:46:45 PM

If the Bucs move up to three I will drive down to Tampa, hop the gates of One Buc Place, and punch Mark Dominik in the face before attempting to flee from whatever guards they have.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 20, 2012, 05:48:50 PM

I believe it. They want Trent. The Browns will pick him otherwise.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 20, 2012, 05:52:26 PM

The only reason I can see Dom doing this is to cement the fact he drafted a potential stud QB in Freeman, and an almost lock for a productive running back in Trent.

His drafts have been pure misery to this point, and he is on the hottest seat in 1Buc.

It would also cement him as a remarkably foolish GM...

To TRADE away valuable picks to get a RB is absolutey, positively foolish.

Unless DOm REALLY REALLY REALLY likes Madden.

gone

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 20, 2012, 05:52:48 PM

Personally if I'm Dom, I don't do it....I'm still not a **CENSORED** fan but if you stay put and he's the pick then I'll have to support it (reluctantly)....I'd rather have Blackmon if it were between those 2 guys....and I wouldn't argue with picking Coples either but Dom doesn't have the stones for that.

It's not a "RUMOR", it's a guy typing on his mom's computer saying "hey, let me make something up and get lots of attention from people who are stupid enough to believe I have any inside info at all".  And the more his name is spread out there the more clueless idiots are going to come here and waste our time with his crapola.  Don't help that happen, you should know better.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 20, 2012, 05:57:59 PM

i like his stuff.  its interesting.  much better a thread about bob's new rumor rather than a thread about drafting burfict, the decision between richardson/claiborne, how good doug martin is, what a jerk dominik is, how good gruden is on FFCA, and on and on and on that keep filtering up again and again.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 20, 2012, 06:02:21 PM

i like his stuff.  its interesting.  much better a thread about bob's new rumor rather than a thread about drafting burfict, the decision between richardson/claiborne, how good doug martin is, what a jerk dominik is, how good gruden is on FFCA, and on and on and on that keep filtering up again and again.
Agree...it is simply man-drama, and this is a MB, so go figure...

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#40 : April 20, 2012, 06:02:28 PM

I'd be depressed

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 20, 2012, 06:05:08 PM

It's not a "RUMOR", it's a guy typing on his mom's computer saying "hey, let me make something up and get lots of attention from people who are stupid enough to believe I have any inside info at all".  And the more his name is spread out there the more clueless idiots are going to come here and waste our time with his crapola.  Don't help that happen, you should know better.

So you're saying that "clueless idiots" would start coming here for Bob rumors? First, I don't think that's true.....he's on Twitter so if you are a really dedicated idiot then you'll find him there.....secondly, I think you're placing a bit too much value on your fellow Red Board cellmates.

I'm done.....

Madman

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 20, 2012, 06:10:26 PM

Don't trade up for Calvin Johnson!!!

I'd rather have Gaines Adams, Aaron Sears and Sabby Piscatelli.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 20, 2012, 06:11:02 PM

SMH...

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 20, 2012, 06:13:37 PM

Really dumb to think were going to trade up. Dom has actually mentioned the opposite. More picks is the only other option if we don't stay at 5. And Beatles, we apparently wanted Stocker and Benn really bad. You still think trading up to get them was a good idea just because its who they really wanted? Don't get me wrong, I like Benn, but the fact that we got Briscoe from another teams practice squad makes trading up for Benn seem stupid.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *Incarcerated Bob Rumor* 3 Teams Seeking Trade with Vikings « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools