Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Vontaze Burfict « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : April 22, 2012, 12:11:49 PM

Me as well. But you watch and learn.

Burfict sucks.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 22, 2012, 12:16:16 PM

I was admittedly one of Burficts biggest fans on here last year and even suggested he could be the pick at #5 at one point....but he has shown that he is not worth a pick. He couldn't have self destructed and thoroughly destroyed his value anymore if he was trying. I wouldn't even draft the kid in the 7th now. He's lazy, he's arrogant, he's dumb, and he just doesn't give a **CENSORED**. He could of been something special, but at least he showed his true colors before some team made a big mistake. No room on our roster for useless bum like Burfict.
Most people, including myself, liked him a year ago simply because they had only seen his highlight reel on youtube. Now that theres been some research on him only the idiots still want him.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#77 : April 22, 2012, 12:36:20 PM

He'll go undrafted from the looks of it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#78 : April 22, 2012, 02:39:06 PM

Someone will take a chance on him in the 7th.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 22, 2012, 04:12:22 PM

I was admittedly one of Burficts biggest fans on here last year and even suggested he could be the pick at #5 at one point....but he has shown that he is not worth a pick. He couldn't have self destructed and thoroughly destroyed his value anymore if he was trying. I wouldn't even draft the kid in the 7th now. He's lazy, he's arrogant, he's dumb, and he just doesn't give a **CENSORED**. He could of been something special, but at least he showed his true colors before some team made a big mistake. No room on our roster for useless bum like Burfict.
Most people, including myself, liked him a year ago simply because they had only seen his highlight reel on youtube. Now that theres been some research on him only the idiots still want him.

Well... both you guys are hypocrites now according to Java.    You once liked him now you don't.   Your not allowed to change your mind on a player, or coach for that matter.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 22, 2012, 04:28:15 PM

Well... both you guys are hypocrites now according to Java.    You once liked him now you don't.   Your not allowed to change your mind on a player, or coach for that matter.
Good thing I dont give a **CENSORED** about what he thinks.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#81 : April 22, 2012, 04:32:22 PM

Good thing I dont give a **CENSORED** about what he thinks.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#82 : April 22, 2012, 04:44:34 PM

pretty sure Java would type anything for attention

Hate

Hall of Famer
#83 : April 22, 2012, 08:48:32 PM

as they should.... i sure would.

-------------------------------------------------------

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#84 : April 22, 2012, 09:00:25 PM

Maybe a place like the Ravens that has a guy like Ray Lewis. If Ray Lewis can't reach the kid and get him to wake up and meet his potential, nobody can.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#85 : April 22, 2012, 09:42:18 PM

Yea...its a "proceed with caution" situation...

but I wouldn't consider him kryptonite.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#86 : April 22, 2012, 09:46:25 PM

Right team and right situation.  I would bet he wouldn't dare walk into Baltimore's or New England's locker room and try to pull any crap.  Ray Lewis would kill him if he went out and cost the team with stupid penalties. 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#87 : April 22, 2012, 09:49:57 PM

Right team and right situation.  I would bet he wouldn't dare walk into Baltimore's or New England's locker room and try to pull any crap.  Ray Lewis would kill him if he went out and cost the team with stupid penalties.

Yea..if Burfict pulled any crap against while on the Ravens...Ray Lewis might shank him at the after game party.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#88 : April 22, 2012, 10:34:47 PM

He wouldn't get on the fields anyway. He couldn't pick up a standard 43 defense in college no way he could grasp that raves hybrid 34. His followers say he "free lanced" but  he just never picked up that defense so he did what ever he felt like and he was still bad. You would think off a guy blew off his gap integrity and whatever responsibilities he may have on a given play call that he would be running around making plays. Can you imagine how bad he would've been if he was out there thinking actually committed to his role in the defense.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Vontaze Burfict « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools