Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Highly-respected draftnik...."Claiborne is my 3rd rated CB in the draft" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#90 : April 23, 2012, 08:49:24 AM

As far as Gaines Adams, I never thought he was that good... ohh and hey Dolorous... MJW still living rent free in your head?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#91 : April 23, 2012, 08:50:47 AM

I thought you said you weren't the Al Bundy from bucs.com.   

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#92 : April 23, 2012, 08:59:52 AM

I thought you said you weren't the Al Bundy from bucs.com.   
I'm not... he was a Bears fan wasn't he?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#93 : April 23, 2012, 09:19:51 AM

He was a Bucs fan as far as I remember.   So you just decided to use his screen name since you liked it?

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#94 : April 23, 2012, 09:26:02 AM

He was a Bucs fan as far as I remember.   So you just decided to use his screen name since you liked it?
Yes I did.. and no he was a Bears fan.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 23, 2012, 09:38:52 AM

I know I made a sig for him when he very first joined that site.   I didn't post there much longer after I made that though.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#96 : April 23, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

I know I made a sig for him when he very first joined that site.   I didn't post there much longer after I made that though.
I don't remember my name from over there, I know the last time I posted was in the 2005 season.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 23, 2012, 06:44:15 PM

As far as Gaines Adams, I never thought he was that good... ohh and hey Dolorous... MJW still living rent free in your head?

Those were fertile trolling grounds. I enjoyed it thoroughly . I still post over there from time to time , BTW. Can you guess under which name  ?  ;D

Also , you only saw 3 bad plays on that video ?? That's very generous of you. He was missing tackles all game, getting blocked out of plays , getting burnt , and even got baited into a personal foul because he's stupid.  Doesn't look like a top 5 corner to me...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#98 : April 23, 2012, 09:55:26 PM

After that mock he posted today.......I think "highly respected draftnik" is a thing of the past.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 23, 2012, 10:05:44 PM

Careful AJ...some people dont like him being criticized...which can you blame them...he watches a ton of tape...which, obviously, makes him totally impervious to being wrong.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#100 : April 23, 2012, 10:10:22 PM

Careful AJ...some people dont like him being criticized...which can you blame them...he watches a ton of tape...which, obviously, makes him totally impervious to being wrong.

Well....its how you interpret the tape.  There is a guy here that swears Dontaze Burfict is HOF material because he watched his "tape".

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#101 : April 23, 2012, 10:17:57 PM

Well....its how you interpret the tape.  There is a guy here that swears Dontaze Burfict is HOF material because he watched his "tape".

Once again, careful...logic and reason are not always embraced around these parts...

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#102 : April 24, 2012, 03:01:27 AM

This highly respected draftnik (Cosell) may be a good talent evaluator, but he certainly has no idea how to factor in team's identity and character.  There is no way the Bucs pick Janoris Jenkins, even if he is the more physically talented player.  With all that Schiano and Co. have preached about the Bucs way, I can't see him investing in Jenkins with the #5 pick.  Cosell should just make a big board instead of trying to slot players to teams.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#103 : April 24, 2012, 06:16:50 AM

Cosell should just make a big board instead of trying to slot players to teams.

Yes.

Draft Aaron Donald

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#104 : April 24, 2012, 07:43:52 AM

After that mock he posted today.......I think "highly respected draftnik" is a thing of the past.
He has certainly put it all on the line.  Going for broke if you will..

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Highly-respected draftnik...."Claiborne is my 3rd rated CB in the draft" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools