Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Aqib trade rumors (From Minny) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

yungbull

Starter
« : April 22, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »

**UPDATED April 22, 9:34 PM**
Although Schiano shot down the rumors, more rumblings about an Aqib Talib trade has just surfaced and this time it is out of Minneapolis. This “source” claims they can confirm the Bucs have shopped Talib around the league and is a candidate to be traded during the draft.
We know that the Vikings may be looking for a corner to draft but could a trade for Talib be a possibility? Who knows. I still find it hard to believe a trade for Talib will go down.

http://thebaycave.com/2012/04/22/report-aqib-talib-is-being-offered-up-by-the-bucs/

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #1 : April 22, 2012, 11:09:31 PM »

Hmmmmmm. maybe a little something to that incarcerated bob rumor that the bucs were in talks with minny for that number 3 slot. Offer a couple draft picks and Talib.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #2 : April 22, 2012, 11:11:55 PM »

Wouldn't be surprised...  this coaching staff  is giving the appearance of knowing Exactly what it wants....

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

« #3 : April 22, 2012, 11:13:51 PM »

Don't like the idea of giving up draft picks. We don't need to move up, number 5 is almost like having the number 3 overall pick this year since 1 and 2 are all but signed. We can get a game changer at #3. Kalil, MoClai, or TR will be there.

If anything we should trade down and keep Talib and our draft picks.

Thanks for the sig Java!

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #4 : April 22, 2012, 11:21:22 PM »

Funny thing is the Vikings need corners badly in their division and having Talib and Claiborne on their team would be a damn good start. This Bucs team needs dynamic playmakers.....it was evident more than anything last season. The Packers, Patriots, Saints and many of the other good teams from last year give up a crap ton of big plays as well and don't have particularly great play from their secondary, but they have a bunch of explosive playmakers on their team to make up for it. Grab Trent Richardson instead of letting it be Calvin Johnson 2.0. Claiborne isn't Revis...he's not going to change our entire defense. But having a two headed monster of Richardson and Blount behind a line of 3 potential Pro-Bowlers plus Freeman throwing to V-Jax, Mike Williams, Rejus, Winslow and Stocker has a chance to be extremely dangerous. All I know is if we pair TR and Blount we automatically might have the best running game in the entire league, while adding Claiborne would just make one part of our secondary potentially a little bit better.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #5 : April 22, 2012, 11:26:34 PM »

If anything we should trade down and keep Talib

Sorry, I vomited a little.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Buccapolooza

Second String

« #6 : April 22, 2012, 11:30:12 PM »

Trade them Talib and a few drafts picks for their #3. Take Richardson 3 than MoMo 5 win win

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

« #7 : April 22, 2012, 11:31:55 PM »

Swear to god if we trade away a bunch to move up 2 spots to grab a LT I'm going to rage.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #8 : April 22, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »

this coaching staff  is giving the appearance of knowing Exactly what it wants....

I think Dominik played the role of OJ and Raheem was Kato Kaelin except in this episode, Kato takes the rap for Juice......

« #9 : April 22, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »

Funny thing is the Vikings need corners badly in their division and having Talib and Claiborne on their team would be a damn good start. This Bucs team needs dynamic playmakers.....it was evident more than anything last season. The Packers, Patriots, Saints and many of the other good teams from last year give up a crap ton of big plays as well and don't have particularly great play from their secondary, but they have a bunch of explosive playmakers on their team to make up for it. Grab Trent Richardson instead of letting it be Calvin Johnson 2.0. Claiborne isn't Revis...he's not going to change our entire defense. But having a two headed monster of Richardson and Blount behind a line of 3 potential Pro-Bowlers plus Freeman throwing to V-Jax, Mike Williams, Rejus, Winslow and Stocker has a chance to be extremely dangerous. All I know is if we pair TR and Blount we automatically might have the best running game in the entire league, while adding Claiborne would just make one part of our secondary potentially a little bit better.

More like they'd trade their 2nd, 3rd or 4th for Talib and take Kalil.

This would be a good move for them since Talib may only be looking at a 4 game suspension.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

« #10 : April 22, 2012, 11:36:48 PM »

Don't like the idea of giving up draft picks. We don't need to move up, number 5 is almost like having the number 3 overall pick this year since 1 and 2 are all but signed. We can get a game changer at #3. Kalil, MoClai, or TR will be there.

If anything we should trade down and keep Talib and our draft picks.

+1. Couldn't have said it any better.

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

« #11 : April 22, 2012, 11:37:59 PM »

Swear to god if we trade away a bunch to move up 2 spots to grab a LT I'm going to rage.

IF they move up, it will be to leapfrog Cleveland & take TR.  I don't agree with the move, esp bc we would have to give up multiple picks.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #12 : April 22, 2012, 11:46:56 PM »

By trading for Talib, the Vikings will add some more star power and give the team's secondary an extra jolt.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1150947-2012-nfl-draft-the-minnesota-vikings-should-trade-for-aqib-talib

One man's trash..........

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #13 : April 22, 2012, 11:48:13 PM »

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #14 : April 22, 2012, 11:51:14 PM »

I cannot read anything you post  ;)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Aqib trade rumors (From Minny) « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools