Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Aqib trade rumors (From Minny) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : April 23, 2012, 01:06:30 AM

I remember being torn between Talib & Mike Jenkins then Dallas took him 5 picks later.

Jenkins has made the Pro Bowl and has 1 career INT but gets about 50 tackles a season.......go figure. Dallas factor I guess.

bradentonian, how do you like his coverage skills since he's been in the league?

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 23, 2012, 01:25:41 AM

So we buy high and sell low??????

Nothing like taking a 1st rounder, and trade him when is value is at its absolute worst.  Like him or not he is very talented, and once healthy, and post trial/suspension would carry so much more value. The eagles will take a cheese steak in trade for Samuels right now, what makes you think someone gambles with more than a 6th or 7th on someone who could be gone for a year...... Why not wait a year when you could get a 2nd-3rd?...SMDH

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#32 : April 23, 2012, 01:27:35 AM

Trade away Talib and not take Claiborne?

I'd be sick to my stomach

snicker24

Starter
#33 : April 23, 2012, 01:30:44 AM

Trade away Talib and not take Claiborne?

I'd be sick to my stomach
+1,000,000

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 23, 2012, 01:59:00 AM

Yeah. Let's have a junior varsity secondary. Damn...some real stupid happening.

Damn.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 23, 2012, 09:09:41 AM

Junior Varsity, hell that is a stretch. Wow, trade Talib and don't take the best CB in the draft because you want to take a RB that is good but once and for all he is NOT Adrian Peterson. Does anybody remember how great Darren McFadden was at Arkansas? Has he made the Raiders that much better? I like Trent, just not enough to sit here and think he is the greatest thing ever. For all those people that think Trent will somehow make this a dominant offense sorry but we still have a lot of holes on offense. We have no depth at any position other than WR, we have average at best guys at C, RT and LT. Last time I checked you don't win football games 50-49 so trading Talib and additional picks for a part time RB in college is crazy.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 23, 2012, 09:11:02 AM

Wait....damn what was I thinking, we don't need Mo or Talib we have Dom's boys in EJ Biggers and Myron Lewis. We would have to win 78-77.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#37 : April 23, 2012, 12:20:11 PM

I remember being torn between Talib & Mike Jenkins then Dallas took him 5 picks later.

Jenkins has made the Pro Bowl and has 1 career INT but gets about 50 tackles a season.......go figure. Dallas factor I guess.

bradentonian, how do you like his coverage skills since he's been in the league?

Jenkins is awful, Cowboys fans hate him. Don't ever judge any Cowboys players by the number of Pro-Bowls they've made. They have more fans than anybody and they vote for anybody that plays for their team even if they suck.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 23, 2012, 12:32:55 PM

I'd be happy if the Bucs could pick up a 4th round pick for Talib... don't think Minny would offer that high of a pick though.

#39 : April 23, 2012, 03:48:24 PM

Jenkins is awful, Cowboys fans hate him. Don't ever judge any Cowboys players by the number of Pro-Bowls they've made. They have more fans than anybody and they vote for anybody that plays for their team even if they suck.

I know, I agree that Dallas factor is huge.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 23, 2012, 03:50:23 PM

Dom is a liar.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Aqib trade rumors (From Minny) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools