Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB58 to MLB? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: April 23, 2012, 08:55:08 PM

rotoworld.com  reports that QB58 opened up minicamp at MLB and Foster and Hayward at the outside backers wow

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/231650/quincy-black-practices-as-bucs-starting-mlb

maybe that will help his soft azz lol

RiotHeart

Starter

#1 : April 23, 2012, 08:56:24 PM

This happened again?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 23, 2012, 09:00:34 PM

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 23, 2012, 09:00:47 PM

All the reports said Foster was at MLB the whole time...plus I'm not sure a guy who can't handle the easier OLB spot in a 43 needs to upgrade to the MLB experience.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#4 : April 23, 2012, 09:05:37 PM

All the reports said Foster was at MLB the whole time...plus I'm not sure a guy who can't handle the easier OLB spot in a 43 needs to upgrade to the MLB experience.

true but the fact that he needs to call plays and focus at the middle might get him to play better ..solely on better focus

RiotHeart

Starter

#5 : April 23, 2012, 09:06:04 PM

Look at the date. 4/17. And PR's twitter on 4/17. Even posted on the board here..

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1294201.0.html
: April 23, 2012, 09:08:21 PM RiotHeart

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 23, 2012, 09:08:58 PM

My firmest belief: If #58 is on the field for the 1st defensive play against the Panthers...this franchise officially doesn't care about winning...

Which in turn, officially makes Schiano a puppet, because Q.B. will only be starting becuase of his cap #.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 23, 2012, 09:29:07 PM

Not a fan of Quincy Black by any means. However, football is a funny game and sometimes guys just click. Different coaches, different position...you just never know. Black could excel at Mike. I have no problem with Schiano trying him in the middle. I'm confident Schiano will watch him and make an honest unbiased decision on what to do with him. For all we know David/Black/Foster could be a solid starting line up. If Foster still isn't ready, then Black might be the best option. I can't imagine any rookie doing a better job at the mental part. I mean the guy has been in our 4-3 for 6 years.

Shelton Quarles wasn't good enough to drafted, got cut by the Dolphins, played in the Canadian league for a few years, and then was a mediocre Sam linebacker for the Bucs for several years before finally finding his home in the middle. I'm not saying Black is Quarles, but you just never really know. Maybe without Brooks, Quarles never looks good? Maybe with Lavonte David, Black looks good in the middle?

Last year he gets a pass in my book because the entire team imploded and EVERYONE sucked last year....but this is year six for Black and he is 28 now. Definitely make or break year.
: April 23, 2012, 09:32:16 PM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#8 : April 23, 2012, 09:31:07 PM

Look at the date. 4/17. And PR's twitter on 4/17. Even posted on the board here..

dude why don't you take all your 37 posts and [keep them to yourself] i didn't see the date and i'm not on here 24/7 i do have a life
: April 24, 2012, 02:40:19 PM 3rd String Kicker

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 23, 2012, 09:37:28 PM

Not a fan of Quincy Black by any means. However, football is a funny game and sometimes guys just click. Different coaches, different position...you just never know. Black could excel at Mike. I have no problem with Schiano trying him in the middle. I'm confident Schiano will watch him and make an honest unbiased decision on what to do with him. For all we know David/Black/Foster could be a solid starting line up.

Shelton Quarles wasn't good enough to drafted, got cut by the Dolphins, played in the Canadian league for a few years, and then was a mediocre Sam linebacker for the Bucs for several years before finally finding his home in the middle. I'm not saying Black is Quarles, but you just never really know. Maybe without Brooks, Quarles never looks good? Maybe with Lavonte David, Black looks good in the middle?

Last year he gets a pass in my book because the entire team imploded and EVERYONE sucked last year....but this is year six for Black and he is 28 now. Definitely make or break year.

Jdub..2 years ago should have been a make or break year for Q.B....he really did nothing...then got a bunch of cash from Dom Dom...

The attitude of "lets give him one more shot, and see if he totally disproves logic and pulls a complete 180"...totally left a stain on the Raheem 3 year sufferage...if Schiano allows this train of thought to continue and continues to essentially get milk from his cat instead of getting a cow to milk...then we will not see the playoffs for another few years...

He has never shown any consistent signs on the field that he could be a starter...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 23, 2012, 09:40:06 PM

dude why don't you take all your 37 posts and [keep them to yourself] i didn't see the date and i'm not on here 24/7 i do have a life

Chill bro..chill...dont want to have another 3 month absence bro...like you said ...37 posts...dont let it get to ya..its all good.
: April 24, 2012, 02:41:02 PM 3rd String Kicker

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 23, 2012, 09:41:29 PM

Hmmm - why not learn to look at dates and not blame others for your errors. 
: April 24, 2012, 02:41:16 PM 3rd String Kicker

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 23, 2012, 09:42:01 PM

Well again, I'm not a fan of Black and I think the chances are he never pans out and is cut next year.....but you have to at least figure in that he didn't become a starter until Raheem took over and nobody can deny that we were probably the worst coached team in the league under that regime. It's not impossible to think Black could be vastly improved with better coaching and preparation.

Draft Aaron Donald

buchead

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 23, 2012, 09:44:05 PM

Well we don't have wlb right now. Geno is a bear. Could just be temporary until after tree draft.

RiotHeart

Starter

#14 : April 23, 2012, 09:45:33 PM

The fact that you stated you have a life because you posted 6 day old news sort of tells me you are feeling insecure about the fact that you do not in fact have a life. Don't worry, I don't take your insults personal. In the future feel free to look at the posted date of an article and you could bypass this situation.
: April 24, 2012, 02:41:31 PM 3rd String Kicker
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB58 to MLB? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools