Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kalil stock? « previous next »
Page: 1

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: April 23, 2012, 09:36:56 PM

why is his stock falling so quickly .. he goes from third overall to maybe out of the top 10 ...what the hell did people find out about this that i don't know.. i mean everyone projects him as a can't miss draft pick what went wrong in the last day or two?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 23, 2012, 09:37:48 PM

Anyone other than Cossell saying that?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 23, 2012, 09:39:02 PM

Cosell is either gonna look like a genius or a psycho based on his mock. I know guys try and toss a shocker to two in to get people talking but his whole mock is out of left field.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 23, 2012, 09:48:45 PM

Cosell is either gonna look like a genius or a psycho based on his mock. I know guys try and toss a shocker to two in to get people talking but his whole mock is out of left field.
I don't think he is going to look like a genius.  But he is getting a lot of play.  Like most he will try to get folks to recall his name, and forget his missed calls.  Another guy trying to get attention

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#4 : April 23, 2012, 09:59:29 PM

Bill Polian hinted that maybe Kalil wasn't as good as adverticed
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kalil stock? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools