Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McShay: League sources tells me Vikings will take Claiborne « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#135 : April 25, 2012, 09:43:31 AM

We should go ahead and trade with Minny. ..then draft Kalil out from under them.

Then leave a flaming bag of dog poop on their porch and run.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

watson

Hall of Famer
#136 : April 25, 2012, 09:43:58 AM

Quote from: XFactor
So basically everyone wants to draft a RT who can fill in at LT in case of injury who is going to get bull rushed constantly at 5. Great.

I'll agree to disagree. Kalil is a prototypical franchise left tackle who can handle the bull rush in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be grateful for whoever we draft. (Richardson, Blackmon, Kalil, Kuechly, Claiborne)
3SK,
I was watching ESPN the other afternoon and Mark Schlereth questioned his ability to do that.  He said he played too high and was susceptible to that type of move.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#137 : April 25, 2012, 09:44:29 AM

Quote from: XFactor
So basically everyone wants to draft a RT who can fill in at LT in case of injury who is going to get bull rushed constantly at 5. Great.

I'll agree to disagree. Kalil is a prototypical franchise left tackle who can handle the bull rush in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be grateful for whoever we draft. (Richardson, Blackmon, Kalil, Kuechly, Claiborne)

^^^^^That^^^^^

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#138 : April 25, 2012, 11:21:56 AM

Bring on Kalil baby! 
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McShay: League sources tells me Vikings will take Claiborne « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools