Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McShay: League sources tells me Vikings will take Claiborne « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 24, 2012, 03:26:11 PM

Quote from: LGB_MikeWill
Who is Minnesota's LT?

Charlie Johnson? LOL

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#31 : April 24, 2012, 03:26:35 PM

Who cares what McShay says. Shefter has been saying for it weeks, and what smoke screen are the Vikings really trying to accomplish.
They want someone who wants Claiborne/Blackmon to trade up for them.

Them not taking Kalil messes up a lot of draft boards, I'm sure.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 24, 2012, 03:30:32 PM

Why isn't Loadholt their LT?

I thought he was supposed to be all the schiznit...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 24, 2012, 03:30:37 PM

Schefter has been VERY wrong befoe.  He is not rock solid on isht.

I love when he was absolutely cetain Favre was going to be a Buc...and he was dead wrong.  I have never forgiven him for that...
I think he took a bribe to help the Vikings draw interest for that 3rd pick. They were looking for a trade partners even before St Louis traded back. I think its clear no one is going to trade up for Kalil or Tannehill. So now what do you do? Throw all your love on Mo hoping to get a trade back.

#34 : April 24, 2012, 03:33:12 PM

The draft is deep in CBs as well.

Whoever mentioned it makes the best argument for them taking Kalil- you don't draft a CB at #3 if you primarily play in a zone.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 24, 2012, 03:33:46 PM

Brandon Marshall. Calvin Johnson. Entire GB receiving core. Can't blame them.

Yep they don't need Kalil at all they only play Peppers, Matthews, Raji, Suh, Avril and KVB. All x2!
: April 24, 2012, 03:37:32 PM 1Va bucsfan

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 24, 2012, 03:34:17 PM

Whoever mentioned it makes the best argument for them taking Kalil- you don't draft a CB at #3 if you primarily play in a zone.

Its all BS to make a team trade up with them. I think teams are seeing right through this.

#37 : April 24, 2012, 03:34:32 PM

Who cares what McShay says. Shefter has been saying for it weeks, and what smoke screen are the Vikings really trying to accomplish.
They want someone who wants Claiborne/Blackmon to trade up for them.

Them not taking Kalil messes up a lot of draft boards, I'm sure.
Bingo!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 24, 2012, 03:35:47 PM

I still don't believe Minny is stupid enough to pass on Kalil.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#39 : April 24, 2012, 03:36:19 PM

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefterReply
Retweet

Favorite
Open

Here we go: Vikes GM Rick Spielman said trade talk at No. 3 is "heating up....There is enough that there is a potential for a trade."

Drumming up interest I see.  What that tells me is that no one is calling.

#40 : April 24, 2012, 03:36:49 PM

Its all BS to make a team trade up with them. I think teams are seeing right through this.

Yup.

cover-too

Starter

#41 : April 24, 2012, 03:40:47 PM

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefterReply
Retweet

Favorite
Open

Here we go: Vikes GM Rick Spielman said trade talk at No. 3 is "heating up....There is enough that there is a potential for a trade."

Drumming up interest I see.  What that tells me is that no one is calling.

Bingo

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#42 : April 24, 2012, 03:42:46 PM

I'm such a huge fan of Kalil, but if he falls to 5, the phones won't stop ringing. If we are seriously looking to trade out of 5, Kalil is the player that gets us the value we are probably looking for (I think people are going to offer a king's ransom for that opportunity)

Between teams wanting Kalil or trying to jump ahead of St Louis to get blackmon, we should get some offers to trade back if it plays out this way.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 24, 2012, 03:42:58 PM

Can it be Thursday already? I'm going to die! D:

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 24, 2012, 03:46:13 PM

Dolorous isn't in on this thread yet? Probably read it and went to masturbate in front of his Richardson poster while tears of joy run down his face.

Sometimes tears can be excellent lube.....

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McShay: League sources tells me Vikings will take Claiborne « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools