Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would a trade for CB Asante Samuel make sense for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Snook

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 24, 2012, 04:05:04 PM

Wonder how ATL can pull of that trade. Who would they give up? Not many draft choices and not much cap space.

I doubt the Eagles want much.  They just want to dump Samuel's salary. 

I bet the Falcons don't give up any more than a 4th rounder for him.  And it'll probably be picks from 2013. 

By this point, its probably not trade negotiations, its Atlanta trying to re-work his contract.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 24, 2012, 07:08:59 PM

Wonder how ATL can pull of that trade. Who would they give up? Not many draft choices and not much cap space.

I doubt the Eagles want much.  They just want to dump Samuel's salary. 

I bet the Falcons don't give up any more than a 4th rounder for him.  And it'll probably be picks from 2013. 

By this point, its probably not trade negotiations, its Atlanta trying to re-work his contract.

Doubt they get a 4th.   Agree with the first part that they want to get rid of that contract, at this point in time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 25, 2012, 07:59:31 AM

NOT Happy...

more freaking talent in the division, not on our team.

Adam Schefter

The Falcons are on the verge of acquiring Eagles Pro-Bowl cornerback Asante Samuel for a late-round pick.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 25, 2012, 08:01:16 AM

Yep. This sucks. Grimes/Samuels gives them a nice tandem at CB. We should have made a move for the guy. Wait and see how big of an impact Samuel has in our two division games.

Draft Aaron Donald

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 25, 2012, 08:01:58 AM

I guess they need someone to cover Jackson...

While we run Blount/Richardson down their throats.   ;)

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#35 : April 25, 2012, 08:02:19 AM

NOT Happy...

more freaking talent in the division, not on our team.

Adam Schefter

The Falcons are on the verge of acquiring Eagles Pro-Bowl cornerback Asante Samuel for a late-round pick.

maybe it'll put them in cap hell, hopefully....and .hopefully the guy has lost a step or two.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would a trade for CB Asante Samuel make sense for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools