Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Stupid Pre Draft Poll!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 25, 2012, 09:49:43 AM

Seriously like over the last 48 hours everyone has decided Luechly is suddenly a top 5 pick instead of a mid 1st round prospect. It's kind of funny. The dude is a tackling machine. Awesome. But were are the sacks? Interceptions? Forced Fumbles? Splash plays? The guy is NOT that good.

I guess it's the draft rankings that are getting finalized by people who know more about scouting than you and put him close to the top 5, I think maybe you just really aren't comparing him to the other players in the draft and instead comparing him to other LB's in other drafts.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 25, 2012, 09:56:23 AM

Seriously like over the last 48 hours everyone has decided Luechly is suddenly a top 5 pick instead of a mid 1st round prospect. It's kind of funny. The dude is a tackling machine. Awesome. But were are the sacks? Interceptions? Forced Fumbles? Splash plays? The guy is NOT that good.

I guess it's the draft rankings that are getting finalized by people who know more about scouting than you and put him close to the top 5, I think maybe you just really aren't comparing him to the other players in the draft and instead comparing him to other LB's in other drafts.

that...and plus the fact that if we take Kuechly..then that really might hurt the chances of us getting David..

..which would eliminate us from taking 3 of the "J-dub fab 5" in his sig.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 25, 2012, 11:05:10 AM

trade and take gilmore/kuechly/barron depending on who the trade partner is.

The partner is the Bills and we are at ten....as stated.  ::)

reading is your friend i suppose. ive been thinking about ransoming our pick the last couple days so i missed the bills being specifically listed. either way i stand with those three as my pick. barron might be a slight reach there but we need safetys like its nobodies business

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 25, 2012, 03:12:42 PM

trade and take gilmore/kuechly/barron depending on who the trade partner is. i dont care what anyone says we dont NEED kalil. we NEED players at alot of other positions that cant wait until next year

Agreed , not to mention Kalil is overrated .

I believe Kuechly would be gone by the Bills pick , either to the Jags or the Panthers

The Panthers have one of the best 4-3 middle linebackers in the NFL. Why would they take Kuechly? Pretty sure they are drafting WR or DL.

Beason and Davis both tore ACLs last year and Beason is old. I don't think they would pass on Kuelchy unless someone drops or offers a trade, but yea Kuelchy is not a lock there by any means. They need a DE and DT.

I take Barron or Kuelchy. Barron is going to be a guy teams want to trade up for so another trade down could happen.

Satisfied , J double ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 25, 2012, 03:20:15 PM

If the Bucs trade down to 10, they'll lose out on Kuechly.  Someone, like the Eagles, would probably jump over the Bucs to take him.  Also, I don't think a 2nd and a 4th is enough.

+1 Take Kalil.  David at 36.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 25, 2012, 04:04:35 PM

COME ON DRAFT!  I am going crazy over the speculation...might need to forget the PR address for the next 36 hours...

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 25, 2012, 04:26:26 PM

I would have voted for take the trade and draft Kuechly but I'm not convinced he makes it to ten.  Not into trading down this year without getting a huge payment.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 25, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

Trade down and draft Kuechly. Easy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 25, 2012, 04:34:16 PM

And when the panties take him at nine who do you pick?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 25, 2012, 04:50:46 PM

Barron. I would Take Barron over Kuelchy. Some good LBs who will be there in the 2nd.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 25, 2012, 04:53:05 PM

Quote from: XFactor
Quote from: caradoc

Barron. I would Take Barron over Kuelchy. Some good LBs who will be there in the 2nd.

+1

Barron is a good pick. One of my favorites in this draft.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 25, 2012, 05:18:21 PM

And Harrison Smith will there in the 2nd as well..who may actually be better than Barron..

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 25, 2012, 06:11:12 PM

And Harrison Smith will there in the 2nd as well..who may actually be better than Barron..

Smith is an option. Dont kid yourself though Smith is a pretty big down grade from Barron.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 25, 2012, 06:41:31 PM

Smith is an option. Dont kid yourself though Smith is a pretty big down grade from Barron.

After reconvening with myself....nope...wasnt kidding myself...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Stupid Pre Draft Poll!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools