Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: **CENSORED** you Dumminik! You give up on Claiborne and pass up Kuechly? OH LORD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: April 26, 2012, 08:46:44 PM

WHAT THE **CENSORED**?!!?

First, you trade away the potential to get arguably the BEST DB in the draft for a FOURTH ROUND PICK?! You're telling me Claiborne couldn't have played **CENSORED**ing safety?!

Then, you pass up on Kuechley? How  THE **CENSORED** do you pass up on a RAY-LEWIS LIKE FRANCHISE MLB for a SAFETY? A SAFETY!

Talk about a god damn reach! We could have traded WAY FAR BACK, I'm talking 15th back, gotten a 2nd round pick and STILL have gotten BARRON! The guy was a LATE first round pick projection YESTERDAY and we draft him at 8? Might as well have **CENSORED**ing drafted Ryan Tannehill!

Benchwarmer piece of **CENSORED** Quincy "Gets run over like a bug" Black and **CENSORED**ing Dakota Watson... Are going to be our starting LBs alongside Foster, really? **CENSORED**. Yeah, I'm SURE Barron is going to have a FANTASTIC amount of fun chasing ass down the sideline after every dumbass in our front 7 blow their tackles.

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BARRON, but he was NOT the right pick for this team! There are ZERO LBs left in the board that had anything CLOSE to the potential of Kuechly at MLB, NOT ONE.

And now the Pathers get Kuechly? Are we PURPOSELY trying to get raped by the Pathers twice a year? They are going to DEMOLISH our run offense with Beason and Kuechly PLUS  and their FOUR STARTING-CALIBER RUNNINGBACKS are gonna to DESTROY our garbage LB corp and front 4.

Someone please fire this dumb**CENSORED** GM we have. Oh my god...what a pathetic pick.
: April 26, 2012, 10:08:56 PM BFT+C

buchead

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 26, 2012, 08:48:57 PM

Lol the first of many threads of this nature i suppose. If he can shut down Jimmy Graham for three next 10 years then its a good pick.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 26, 2012, 08:49:35 PM

I agree.. Trade back and do this but don't do this when you have a much better prospect at LB in front of him.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#3 : April 26, 2012, 08:52:05 PM

Don't get it twisted, Barron is a stud safety.  If they are truly keeping Foster at MLB, Kuechly made no sense.

danimal09

Starter

#4 : April 26, 2012, 08:52:54 PM

Barron is a stud and I am happy with the pick. But love the meltdown haha. Baby

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#5 : April 26, 2012, 08:53:23 PM

Dom's a Fu@king moron!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 26, 2012, 08:54:45 PM

Lol @ meltdowns. Surprise pick, but I'm ok w/ it.

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 26, 2012, 08:55:24 PM

What in the hell were they thinking? Mor were they drinking?  And now the panties have Luke. 

GoBucs!!

Second String

#8 : April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Lavonte in the 2nd!!!!!!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 26, 2012, 08:57:19 PM

Well , panthers pick will send a couple to the top of the skyway bridge lol

shawn731

Starter

#10 : April 26, 2012, 08:57:21 PM

LMAO!!!  I love the pick.  We had a major need at SS.  And this draft only had 1 SS worth drafting in the top 64 picks.  The kid from ND was not even talked about prior to the combine or even after making the 1st rd.  There are other CB's and LB's that can be picked up in later rounds.  I like it!!!!!

danimal09

Starter

#11 : April 26, 2012, 08:58:27 PM

Haha I love how every girl on this board is freaking out because they didn't think about taking Barron. I am surprised to but I like it. There are other rounds in the draft for a CB or LB you know.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 26, 2012, 08:59:10 PM

Panthers have Jon Beason and drafted Kuechly. We have Mason Foster and were like, "we're good there". I swear, I am almost done with this team.

AKBuc

Rookie

#13 : April 26, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Baron is a very safe pick. Like they said on the network, his upside is that he will be a pro bowler, downside is that he will be a pro bowler.

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#14 : April 26, 2012, 09:00:33 PM

We had a major need at SS.  And this draft only had 1 SS worth drafting in the top 64 picks.  The kid from ND was not even talked about prior to the combine or even after making the 1st rd.  There are other CB's and LB's that can be picked up in later rounds.  I like it!!!!!

Horrible reason to make a pick.

Barron is not an elite safety.  Safety is not a premium position. 
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: **CENSORED** you Dumminik! You give up on Claiborne and pass up Kuechly? OH LORD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools