Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: **CENSORED** you Dumminik! You give up on Claiborne and pass up Kuechly? OH LORD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucball1

Rookie

#30 : April 26, 2012, 09:14:09 PM

Weak they really didn't want him look how long it took for the pick to get in your man was there at 5 .They should have fired this clown to now he covering for the **CENSORED**up in the 4th last yr then everybody moving back getting a king's ransom we didn't get jack **CENSORED** a fourth really

bucshot420

Starter

#31 : April 26, 2012, 09:14:25 PM

To say that SS isn't a premium position.  If this guy turns out to be anything like Troy P.  for this defense who would still be complaining about this pick?  Yes he is a little early but to be honest the Cowboys were being talked about possibly moving up to 10 to take him.  so we took him 3 spots earlier.  Doesn't seem like a huge reach to me.  Yes I would have love Kuechly but I will gladly take Barron over another Sean Jones or even Jermain Phillips type talent.  I'm thrilled about the prospect of Barron teamed with Ahmad Black and Cody Grimm.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 26, 2012, 09:14:58 PM

Great pick. We just got a 4th and I would bet they're looking HARD at Tank Carder in that slot. Take Janoris in the second round, James or Polk in the third and I'll be happy.

Barron is a STUD!

bucshot420

Starter

#33 : April 26, 2012, 09:16:30 PM

Great pick. We just got a 4th and I would bet they're looking HARD at Tank Carder in that slot. Take Janoris in the second round, James or Polk in the third and I'll be happy.

Barron is a STUD!

Agree X100000000000

Madman

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 26, 2012, 09:18:06 PM

Philly gave up a 4th and a 6th to swap 3 spots... smh.. Womp wommmmmmmmmpppppp

I like the Barron pick but Dom got worked on that tradedown. Hell he gave up a 4th to move up a few spots in the 4th round last year!

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 26, 2012, 09:20:01 PM

OMG you people are a joke. Sure it was a surprise pick but I like it. We have a huge need at S, LB, and CB. This draft is not nearly as deep at S as it is at LB. Barron was ranked as the #7th overall player by Mike Mayock and 8th on many other sites. As much as Talib, Barber, and Wright are a little scary (if Talib goes to jail), starting with Grimm and Larry Assante is even more scary. Grimm can't stay healthy and may have lost a step. This team wasn't horrible against the pass last year and we added Wright. The Bucs were ranked 21st against the pass and dead last against the run. We needed to get better up the middle and we now have a very physical S that is also very good in pass coverage. This is a good pick. Sure it's not sexy but I don't want a sexy team...I want a physical, tough, ass kicking, winning team.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 26, 2012, 09:27:17 PM

hes a baller , i'm over it now,the kid can play

Madman

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 26, 2012, 09:27:38 PM

Bucs safeties missed a zillion tackles last year in the run game. Barron should help.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#38 : April 26, 2012, 09:32:45 PM

OMG you people are a joke. Sure it was a surprise pick but I like it. We have a huge need at S, LB, and CB. This draft is not nearly as deep at S as it is at LB. Barron was ranked as the #7th overall player by Mike Mayock and 8th on many other sites. As much as Talib, Barber, and Wright are a little scary (if Talib goes to jail), starting with Grimm and Larry Assante is even more scary. Grimm can't stay healthy and may have lost a step. This team wasn't horrible against the pass last year and we added Wright. The Bucs were ranked 21st against the pass and dead last against the run. We needed to get better up the middle and we now have a very physical S that is also very good in pass coverage. This is a good pick. Sure it's not sexy but I don't want a sexy team...I want a physical, tough, ass kicking, winning team.

Agree a million percent.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 26, 2012, 09:37:16 PM

Bucs safeties missed a zillion tackles last year in the run game. Barron should help.
If our Safeties missed a ZILLION TACKLES, there is no **CENSORED**ing number large enough to describe how bad our LB corp was.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 26, 2012, 09:42:40 PM

Mark Dominick is not a good GM.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 26, 2012, 09:51:32 PM

Franchise MLB Potential  > "OK" Safety.

I'm SURE Barron is going to have a FANTASTIC amount of fun chasing ass down the sideline after every dumbass in our front 7 blow their tackles.

yungbull

Starter
#42 : April 26, 2012, 09:51:39 PM

Still a bit shell shocked but hes a stud. 

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 26, 2012, 10:00:44 PM

Main rant has been fixed now that i'm sitting at my desktop.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 26, 2012, 10:04:18 PM

Still a bit shell shocked but hes a stud.

Me too. I was like, "well, now they're getting Kuech.....Awww. Why they do that?"

He's a good player, I just think Kuech would've been a better pick up.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: **CENSORED** you Dumminik! You give up on Claiborne and pass up Kuechly? OH LORD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools