Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again Dominik manages to show his pure ineptitude « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

traew01

Pro Bowler

: April 26, 2012, 09:00:24 PM

I cannot wait for us to look back at trading either Claiborne, Blackmon or even Kuechly for Barron and a 4th round pick.

It would be hilarious if we all were not the butt of the joke.

I'm speechless.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#1 : April 26, 2012, 09:04:00 PM

Just when I though the only way to mess up the pick would be to take TR, Dom fu@ked it up by taking Barron about 20 picks too early... Epic Fail!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

danimal09

Starter

#2 : April 26, 2012, 09:07:49 PM

^ Cry baby meltdowns. Nothing to see here

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#3 : April 26, 2012, 09:09:44 PM

Most teams had him top 10 or just about there.  He wasnt going to get past mid first if even that long.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 26, 2012, 09:12:04 PM

I agree, Dominik is on 620 right now lying about how Barron was a target at 5.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#5 : April 26, 2012, 09:13:48 PM

Most teams had him top 10 or just about there.  He wasnt going to get past mid first if even that long.

That's not the F'ING POINT!!! We had the 5th overall pick in draft and we got a mid-first type of player. A F'ING safety.

We got Cody Grimm for a 7th.

I'm just absolutely stunned.

Buc45

Starter
#6 : April 26, 2012, 09:15:46 PM

Mayock had him at #7 in his top 100... You are clueless on this guy.  Very good player, great conference and will solidify a critical part of our defense...

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#7 : April 26, 2012, 09:16:28 PM

Dude he is a stud strong safety such a huge huge need for this team Great pick

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 26, 2012, 09:17:34 PM

They are going with the "Character, Team Captain, Football player" angle. Some serious lying going on with Dum and Schiano...

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#9 : April 26, 2012, 09:18:50 PM

That's not the F'ING POINT!!! We had the 5th overall pick in draft and we got a mid-first type of player. A F'ING safety.

We got Cody Grimm for a 7th.

I'm just absolutely stunned.

Mayock had him rated 7th in draft.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#10 : April 26, 2012, 09:20:16 PM

^ Cry baby meltdowns. Nothing to see here
STFU MORON. No one cares what you have to say you git.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

keithroby

Rookie

#11 : April 26, 2012, 09:22:26 PM

I agree, Dominik is on 620 right now lying about how Barron was a target at 5.

actually, it makes perfect sense that he'd value Barron as much as he did Claiborne (who most assumed the Bucs would talk at 5). so if you value him as such, it shouldn't surprise you that Dom pulled the trigger on the trade, right?

Raideneers

Starter

#12 : April 26, 2012, 09:23:53 PM

Wow.....quite a few clowns on Dumb Doms jock. Which of you clowns are going to say he received some value in return for lgiving the pick to the Jags knowing what other teams after us got in return? The pick aside...let the kid prove his worth. I'm talking what the Bucs got in return. Dom is an EPIC FAILURE. RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN AT THE END OF A PITCHFORK!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 26, 2012, 09:26:18 PM

wow, so fans are pissed we didnt pick up an extra 7th...and draft "their" guy.  love our fans!

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 26, 2012, 09:26:32 PM

Good move, good player. Guy is going to make an impact and the Bucs got a pick back as well.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again Dominik manages to show his pure ineptitude « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools