Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again Dominik manages to show his pure ineptitude « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

traew01

Pro Bowler

#120 : April 29, 2012, 01:44:27 PM

Anyways , the point : Just because a draft didn't go exactly as you envisioned , doesn't mean you still can't be extremely happy with the result.

well stated.  i was screaming for kuechly...but i couldnt be happier today.  the future looks bright.

Agreed. When Claiborne went off the board, I thought Kuechly was going to be the pick and was surprised we took Barron because I was so locked in on  Claiborne or Kueckly.  However, once I stepped back and thought about it, the Barron pick made perfect sense.  Safety was argueably our biggest position of need and Barron was flying under the radar becuae of his hernia surgery. He missed most of the off season activities because of this but started geting o ton of press late in the draft process when teamswent back to the tape and saw him dominating. 

Dominick showed his maturity as a GM by trading down in the 1st round and using that 4th rounder to grab two players in Martin and David that are perfect fits for our team and our most glaring needs. As a season ticket holder, this off season has been very fulfilling and also long overdue. The Glazers showed they still care about this franchise and Dominick showed he does have some skills when giving the resources to rebuild this team.

Very well said. My sentiments exactly.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#121 : April 29, 2012, 02:42:47 PM

Barron is a much safer pick than Kuechly and has higher upside IMO.  We shall see.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again Dominik manages to show his pure ineptitude « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools