Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again Dominik manages to show his pure ineptitude « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Bayside4Life

Starter

#30 : April 26, 2012, 09:46:32 PM

If the Bucs wanted Claiborne, they would have stayed at 5 where they were guaranteed to get him.  Especially with Ron Cooper as DB coach, if Claiborne was the target, we would have taken him.  The fact we passed on Claiborne with Cooper on staff is telling.  I am excited at Barron, he fills a huge need, and provides a player who can be versatile.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 26, 2012, 09:50:26 PM

I'm speechless.

And clueless.  And reactionary. And a baby. Calm down

It's a good pick.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#32 : April 26, 2012, 09:53:59 PM

I believe Dom's board looked like this

1a. TR
1b. Barron
1c. Clayborne
1d. Kuechly

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 26, 2012, 09:54:07 PM

Good move, good player. Guy is going to make an impact and the Bucs got a pick back as well.
good move, No.

Good Player, I'll agree he's solid, and I hope he ends up being great, but we could have traded down further and still have picked him up.

This.

Like I said, bad value for the trade, bad value for the position. Just bad value.

DailyRich68

Starter
#34 : April 26, 2012, 09:55:53 PM

A lot of "the player I predicted didn't get picked, therefore Dominick is stupid" going on in here.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 26, 2012, 09:56:53 PM

A lot of "the player I predicted didn't get picked, therefore Dominick is stupid" going on in here.

I know, this is the best part of the draft. All the cry babies showing their true colors.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 26, 2012, 09:58:22 PM

I guess I remember my first draft too

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#37 : April 26, 2012, 10:01:46 PM

I know, this is the best part of the draft. All the cry babies showing their true colors.
The best part is expessing how moronic the pick was at 7, with uneducated morons like yourself unable to comprehended why.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 26, 2012, 10:07:29 PM

The best part is expessing how moronic the pick was at 7, with uneducated morons like yourself unable to comprehended why.

everyone respects mayock and he had barron as his 7th best player.  we drafted barron at 7.  coincidence?  maybe our fans wanted more splash than substance?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 26, 2012, 10:09:08 PM

Drafting a Strong Safety in the top ten is hard to justify.  What is done is done, but the rest of the draft will be very, very interesting for the Bucs.  Very unconventional.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 26, 2012, 10:11:09 PM

We knew damn well Claiborne wasn't going to be there at 7.  What does that tell you?  WE DIDN"T WANT HIM!  Not only that, we have his college position coach and we STILL went that route. 

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#41 : April 26, 2012, 10:14:04 PM

everyone respects mayock and he had barron as his 7th best player.  we drafted barron at 7.  coincidence?  maybe our fans wanted more splash than substance?
I have alot of respect for Mayock's opinion. I'm not pissed at MB or that we drafted him, I'm pissed for the following reasons:

Kuechly was still on the board.
the compensation or lack of.
the reach: I believe we could have moved back again and still land him.
Dom lying through his teeth: only the morons believe MB was our first option.
etc.
: April 26, 2012, 10:20:37 PM TomRiddle

freddy

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 26, 2012, 10:14:55 PM

And that comment doesn't make you look like a cry baby?  :P :P :P :P :P :P

Get a grip folks, hate the pick if you want, but geesch, the world is not ending.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 26, 2012, 10:19:24 PM

I have alot of respect for Mayock's opinion. I'm not pissed at MB or that we drafted him, I'm pissed for the following reasons:

the guys at OBP know a lot more about what they want to do, and have watched a lot more film, have done a lot more research, and have actually talked to these guys.  why be pissed?

but you have no justification for this.
Dom lying throw his teeth: only the morons believe MB was our first option.
etc.

when you want to throw out claims like this, there is no sense debating with someone so completely biased.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

freddy

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 26, 2012, 10:21:31 PM

the compensation or lack of.
Dom lying throw his teeth: only the morons believe MB was our first option.
etc.

So what if Kuechly was still on the board, Schiano and Dom wanted MB< deal with it. They rated MB higher than Luke.

Lack of compensation, yeah that extra 6th round pick is going to doom the team to utter failure for decades. My god, sure, maybe we could have gotten more, maybe not. If it was a 1st or 2nd or even a 3rd I could understand it. But a 5th or lower, come on now.

Reach? How much of a reach, 2 or 3 spots. Several people had him listed right where he went.

Dom lying? Your right, Dom was the only GM ever to get up and say he got the player he wanted in the draft even if it wasn't their #1 ranked player. What do you expect him to say. Dam, this is just getting stupid now.

Everyone one of those concerns are very minor and way overblown, especially if you like the player like you said you do. This massive, end of the world style, overreaction by you and the others was comical at first, but now it's just getting sad. Go on, continue to complain and cry over nothing. But at least keep your story consistent through your posts OK. I'll just sit back and continue to laugh at you.
: April 26, 2012, 10:23:51 PM Freddy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again Dominik manages to show his pure ineptitude « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools