Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol @ the Kuechly groupies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: April 26, 2012, 09:42:21 PM

Hahahahahha
Bwahahahah

You guys are pathetic. Not only did you get yourself worked up for the last month and a half over that kid, but your redboard melt down is going down in history as the worse tantrum ever.
I just wish I could see your faces when the commish announced Barron as our pick. Lol priceless.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

danimal09

Starter

#1 : April 26, 2012, 09:44:06 PM

I don't know about worst tantrum ever. But it is pretty funny.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 26, 2012, 09:44:10 PM

are you laughing at the claiborne guys too?  the richardson?  the kalil?  or will it be the same laughing as at you when someone else takes burfict?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#3 : April 26, 2012, 09:44:15 PM

Try harder moron...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

acacius

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 26, 2012, 09:45:18 PM

Where did Burfict get drafted again?

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 26, 2012, 09:47:22 PM

I like Barron just not at number 7. I like Kuechly at number 7. Let's hope we hit on this because we really can't afford to miss on this pick with the need at linebacker and safety.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 26, 2012, 09:49:11 PM

I liked Kuechly. I like Barron. Not sure where the problem lies in that.

danimal09

Starter

#7 : April 26, 2012, 09:49:17 PM

Try harder moron...

Pot meet kettle.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 26, 2012, 09:49:46 PM

are you laughing at the claiborne guys too?  the richardson?  the kalil?  or will it be the same laughing as at you when someone else takes burfict?
No. Just the kuechly groupies. The claiborne and richardson fans atleast showed class. Its the Kuechly fans that are up in arms.lol

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#9 : April 26, 2012, 09:51:05 PM

Try harder moron...

Pot meet kettle.

sure git.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 26, 2012, 09:52:47 PM

still laughing at the kuechly fans who are showing up in this thread looking for blood.lol

they're wittle egos are hurt.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 26, 2012, 09:54:31 PM

The claiborne and richardson fans atleast showed class. Its the Kuechly fans that are up in arms.lol

how much class did you show with this thread?

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#12 : April 26, 2012, 09:58:46 PM

still laughing at the kuechly fans who are showing up in this thread looking for blood.lol

they're wittle egos are hurt.

Keep trying moron, looking for "blood" you make it too easy, being a moronic hypocrite, keep making moronic comments, you look even more idiotic, I'm sure you're sh!ting bricks about the 7th pick till it happened...

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 26, 2012, 09:59:11 PM

The claiborne and richardson fans atleast showed class. Its the Kuechly fans that are up in arms.lol

how much class did you show with this thread?
Nows not the time for a moral debate.
I'm enjoying the meltdown.lmfao

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 26, 2012, 10:01:01 PM

Nows not the time for a moral debate.
I'm enjoying the meltdown.lmfao

aka you are being as classless as you claim the kuechly fans are.  GREAT JOB!  HIGH FIVE!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol @ the Kuechly groupies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools