Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol @ the Kuechly groupies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 26, 2012, 10:01:11 PM

still laughing at the kuechly fans who are showing up in this thread looking for blood.lol

they're wittle egos are hurt.

Keep trying moron, looking for "blood" you make it too easy, being a moronic hypocrite, keep making moronic comments, you look even more idiotic, I'm sure you're sh!ting bricks about the 7th pick till it happened...
Shouldn't you be on a panthers mb?

Bwaaahahahah...

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#16 : April 26, 2012, 10:07:22 PM

still laughing at the kuechly fans who are showing up in this thread looking for blood.lol

they're wittle egos are hurt.

Keep trying moron, looking for "blood" you make it too easy, being a moronic hypocrite, keep making moronic comments, you look even more idiotic, I'm sure you're sh!ting bricks about the 7th pick till it happened...
Shouldn't you be on a panthers mb?

Bwaaahahahah...

For what, I'm pissed Dom made a bad call, he could have waited another 5-10 picks and still taken MB. MB I hope will be solid, but If an uneducated moron like yourself thinks i'm going to cheer for another team, then you're more moronic than I anticipated.

I hope Kuechly doesn't own us... Now go back to the boonies of Florida, and stfu.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

spartan

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 26, 2012, 10:12:40 PM

Hahahahahha
Bwahahahah

You guys are pathetic. Not only did you get yourself worked up for the last month and a half over that kid, but your redboard melt down is going down in history as the worse tantrum ever.
I just wish I could see your faces when the commish announced Barron as our pick. Lol priceless.

**CENSORED** off **CENSORED**head.

How about saying something like "I don't agree with you". But no, you have to be an ass!

FWIW I am only being an **CENSORED** cos you started it.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#18 : April 26, 2012, 10:16:32 PM

He's a hypocrite, and is too stupid to understand why.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#19 : April 26, 2012, 10:23:03 PM

are you laughing at the claiborne guys too?  the richardson?  the kalil?  or will it be the same laughing as at you when someone else takes burfict?

Don't worry.  Nobody is taking Burflict. 

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 26, 2012, 10:24:06 PM

Hahahahahha
Bwahahahah

You guys are pathetic. Not only did you get yourself worked up for the last month and a half over that kid, but your redboard melt down is going down in history as the worse tantrum ever.
I just wish I could see your faces when the commish announced Barron as our pick. Lol priceless.

**CENSORED** off **CENSORED**head.

How about saying something like "I don't agree with you". But no, you have to be an ass!

FWIW I am only being an **CENSORED** cos you started it.
LOL. He mad.

after putting up with the Kuechly threads over the past few weeks, I'm intitled to this thread.

Resume your meltdown, I just refilled my popcorn bucket.lololol
: April 26, 2012, 10:26:31 PM wreck ship

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 26, 2012, 10:25:32 PM

Hahahahahha...I'm in stitches over here. Dear lord make it stop.lol

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#22 : April 26, 2012, 10:55:40 PM

God doesn't exist moron....pathetic

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 26, 2012, 11:00:31 PM

Hahaha....keep it coming Thomas. you're a riot.lol

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#24 : April 26, 2012, 11:07:46 PM

Keep typing moron, you're just making my day brighter.... The best part of my day is typing back and forth with morons who don't get it. Brings a  ;D to my face, if you color in the face with blue you get green, just thought I provided you something you can accomplish...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 26, 2012, 11:09:45 PM

C'mon Tom.......   Chill bro...

You'd be pretty hard pressed to find a group of fans...  of a college prospect...  that had much more man-love than the Keeks crowd did.

In fact, I think we may have had as many Keeks posts as the Trentersexuals did TR posts...!

I actually got a chuckle myself...  I fully expected to hear Kuechly's name get called, and when it didn't...

The first damned thing I thought of were the knuckleheads that were INEVITABLY going to go richter over us passing up Ruud 2.0!

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 26, 2012, 11:15:28 PM

Keep typing moron, you're just making my day brighter.... The best part of my day is typing back and forth with morons who don't get it. Brings a  ;D to my face, if you color in the face with blue you get green, just thought I provided you something you can accomplish...
thanks for bumping this thread Thomas. Lol

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#27 : April 26, 2012, 11:21:08 PM

No problem, I want everyone to see how moronic you are. I'd sticky it if I could. You need to be exposed for the tool that you are...

bucfanskiz

Starter
#28 : April 26, 2012, 11:29:18 PM

No problem, I want everyone to see how moronic you are. I'd sticky it if I could. You need to be exposed for the tool that you are...

Tom do you really bring anything to the table other than calling people morons that don't agree with your one sided view.  In previous post and this one you bring absolutely nothing to the table.  I'm not here to get in an insult battle with you as I have a lot better things to do, but in the words of Rome "have a take and don't suck"

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 26, 2012, 11:30:18 PM

Hahahahahah...dude, let it go. I realize your credibility was hanging on the Bucs drafting Kuechly and now you feel no one will respect your opinion around here but...

Never mind. Lolololol

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol @ the Kuechly groupies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools