Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol @ the Kuechly groupies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#30 : April 26, 2012, 11:37:42 PM

He's a hypocrite, and is too stupid to understand why.
Hahahahahha...I'm in stitches over here. Dear lord make it stop.lol
God doesn't exist moron....pathetic
Hahaha....keep it coming Thomas. you're a riot.lol
Keep typing moron, you're just making my day brighter.... The best part of my day is typing back and forth with morons who don't get it. Brings a  ;D to my face, if you color in the face with blue you get green, just thought I provided you something you can accomplish...
thanks for bumping this thread Thomas. Lol
No problem, I want everyone to see how moronic you are. I'd sticky it if I could. You need to be exposed for the tool that you are...
Hahahahahah...dude, let it go. I realize your credibility was hanging on the Bucs drafting Kuechly and now you feel no one will respect your opinion around here but...

Never mind. Lolololol
On the contrary, I convinced a large number of people on this board that Kuechly was not only a great prospect, but that he wouldn't be a reach at 5. He went 9th overall. I don't live in Fl, but I listen here and there to 1010sports, and by the end of things most saw my POV. I've done nothing but gain credibility, what are you talking/typing about... Please try harder...Pathetic.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : April 26, 2012, 11:38:59 PM

I would definitely have rather had Kuechly than Barron.    The Bucs needed Kuechly desperately to lead their defense.    Foster sucks as a MLB.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 26, 2012, 11:43:12 PM

Keep typing moron, you're just making my day brighter.... The best part of my day is typing back and forth with morons who don't get it. Brings a  ;D to my face, if you color in the face with blue you get green, just thought I provided you something you can accomplish...
No problem, I want everyone to see how moronic you are. I'd sticky it if I could. You need to be exposed for the tool that you are...
Hahahahahah...dude, let it go. I realize your credibility was hanging on the Bucs drafting Kuechly and now you feel no one will respect your opinion around here but...

Never mind. Lolololol
On the contrary, I convinced a large number of people on this board that Kuechly was not only a great prospect, but that he wouldn't be a reach at 5. He went 9th overall. I don't live in Fl, but I listen here and there to 1010sports, and by the end of things most saw my POV. I've done nothing but gain credibility, what are you talking/typing about... Please try harder...Pathetic.
Omg, you can't be serious?

I was holding out hope that you weren't this stupid but I guess I was wrong.
I almost feel sorry for poking fun at you...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 26, 2012, 11:47:27 PM

I would definitely have rather had Kuechly than Barron.    The Bucs needed Kuechly desperately to lead their defense.    Foster sucks as a MLB.
Thanks for justifying this thread

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#34 : April 26, 2012, 11:57:17 PM

Thanks for justifying this thread
Wow, you are dumb.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 27, 2012, 12:00:39 AM

Never mind. Lolololol

Jesus Tom...

Xanax may help. 

Side note:  You've been leading the Draft Keeks Band, and it was cool you were behind "your guy" (I was a huge TR guy FWIW), so I never really felt compelled to crap on Keeks, although I've ALWAYS thought he was way overrated, but........

How do you feel you "gain credibility" when your projection is not realized due to the fact that Keeks didn't even sniff the 6th or 7th spots, and your bromance with the guy had you starstruck.

Don't you think with the way Dom just moved up to get "their" guy, they could have EASILY stayed where they were at and be guaranteed to get Keeks there - OR - pick him following the "trade back"...  IF THEY WANTED HIM...!?!?

Obviously they saw something in him - or they didn't - to make them CHOOSE TO PASS ON HIM.

I mean sure...  You might be GM material.  Maybe Dom screwed the pooch and you should be calling the shots down at OPB.

Naw...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 27, 2012, 12:03:52 AM

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not polite to lol at people.  It's just not.

But you BWAAHAHAHA'd him.

That's not right.

wolfet

Pro Bowler

#37 : April 27, 2012, 12:07:56 AM

Everyone that is that sold on Kuechly need to put on the UCF tape from last year.  He was side line to side line! But got trucked by Jeff Godfrey on the gol line and had mostly drag down tackles like ruud

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#38 : April 27, 2012, 12:12:21 AM

Never mind. Lolololol

Jesus Tom...

Xanax may help. 

Side note:  You've been leading the Draft Keeks Band, and it was cool you were behind "your guy" (I was a huge TR guy FWIW), so I never really felt compelled to crap on Keeks, although I've ALWAYS thought he was way overrated, but........

How do you feel you "gain credibility" when your projection is not realized due to the fact that Keeks didn't even sniff the 6th or 7th spots, and your bromance with the guy had you starstruck.

Don't you think with the way Dom just moved up to get "their" guy, they could have EASILY stayed where they were at and be guaranteed to get Keeks there - OR - pick him following the "trade back"...  IF THEY WANTED HIM...!?!?

Obviously they saw something in him - or they didn't - to make them CHOOSE TO PASS ON HIM.

I mean sure...  You might be GM material.  Maybe Dom screwed the pooch and you should be calling the shots down at OPB.

Naw...
I guess I should call the shots...I've already made millions from doing so.  Dom waited 14 years to have a chance to make what I make, CEO>GM. Next assumption...

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#39 : April 27, 2012, 12:12:27 AM

Never mind. Lolololol

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Save your pity moron, keep typing and keep showing how moronic you are. I'm here all night. I have no problem posting till the light goes on. Comprehension isn't your strong suit, thats okay, I get that it takes morons like yourself longer to get things, Like a child taking his/her first steps; I too will be ecstatic when you finally get it.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 27, 2012, 12:17:42 AM

Funny stuff. The guy I wanted was a long shot so I'm not hurt that bad but its gotta sting for guys who really wanted a player that sat in their face, twice, and passed on him.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 27, 2012, 12:22:28 AM

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's not right.
Lol. I know. I can be a meanie sometimes but in Tom's case it's worth it.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#42 : April 27, 2012, 12:26:07 AM

meanie or dummy?

I think most of us realize which word better suits you.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#43 : April 27, 2012, 12:29:12 AM

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's not right.
Lol. I know. I can be a meanie sometimes but in Tom's case it's worth it.
Really, you think your a meanie. LMFAO, the only thing you seem to know is that 1+1=2 and even then that's a reach... LMAO. Keep typing though, can someone sticky this? Please.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#44 : April 27, 2012, 12:30:54 AM

meanie or dummy?

I think most of us realize which word better suits you.
I like the words moron and git, but seeing as he doesn't get those, I'll go with dummy. Maybe, I can point a finger and laugh, and he'll understand that he's being made fun of; he can't seem to understand anything else.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol @ the Kuechly groupies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools