Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's Your Grade on Dom's Performance Tonight? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

: April 26, 2012, 11:38:19 PM

He got raped by the Jags (compensation-wise) on that tradedown but he made a solid pick getting Barron...all reports are this guy is tough, intelligent and a leader....very "Schiano" of you Mark.... ;)

It's debateable whether they foresaw Dallas swooping in to grab Claiborne but what was telling is the amount of clock-time they ate up making the pick....likely they were caught off-guard by that but only circumstantial evidence to support the idea.

He put on his big boy pants and made a quality move to get Doug Martin ahead of the G-men....and only lost a few draft slots in the process......definitely a big win there IMO.

Overall I'd give the guy a B-

Tomorrow it'll get even more interesting....predict more trades to come....maybe even K2?

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 26, 2012, 11:39:18 PM

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 26, 2012, 11:41:36 PM

I think they were more worried about Dallas getting Barron than Mo.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 26, 2012, 11:42:35 PM

A- If, as is being portrayed, Barron was the guy all along.  Good move up for Martin.  He didn't get the value he should have when trading back, so that's the minus.  But we got the guys we wanted and didn't have to pay too much. 

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 26, 2012, 11:43:03 PM

B. 

He got worked on the Jax trade, but turned it around and worked Denver. Barron is a solid pick for a position of need. Same with Martin. The only reason I don't give Dom an A is because of the value on the Jax trade. But I'm still happy with round 1 overall.
: April 26, 2012, 11:44:49 PM Bucs N Beers

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

youngone

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 26, 2012, 11:43:34 PM

A+ he got two impact players and did a ski mask job on Denver

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 26, 2012, 11:44:07 PM

I give the guy a B+.

Barron + Martin in day one is not bad at all.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 26, 2012, 11:44:16 PM

B. I wish he would have gotten a 3rd instead of 4th but still good job. I'd love if traded again to try to get a LB in here. Maybe David?

mano21

Practice Squad

#8 : April 26, 2012, 11:44:44 PM

A++++++++++++++

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 26, 2012, 11:44:48 PM

The Bucs came into the draft without a fourth round pick, and on day one they got both the guys they wanted AND a fourth round pick. I don't believe in giving letter grades for drafts on draft day, but it is hard to give any bad marks when that is the outcome.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 26, 2012, 11:45:27 PM

A/A-

Still think MD could have gotten more from JAX especially with STL targeting Blackmon too.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 26, 2012, 11:47:41 PM

The Bucs came into the draft without a fourth round pick, and on day one they got both the guys they wanted AND a fourth round pick. I don't believe in giving letter grades for drafts on draft day, but it is hard to give any bad marks when that is the outcome.
+1 QFT!!!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 26, 2012, 11:47:53 PM

A to A+

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 26, 2012, 11:47:57 PM

Quality players acquired.....nobody can argue that.....whether Barron was "the guy" is a bit suspect but it makes for good PR (get it?).....

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : April 26, 2012, 11:48:49 PM

He got raped by the Jags (compensation-wise) on that tradedown

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's Your Grade on Dom's Performance Tonight? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools