Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Got Owned by the Boys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

SCOUT

Starter

: April 27, 2012, 01:29:43 AM

:P

I am laughing out loud at the crap coming out of OneBucJoke tonight.  They wanted Barron so badly all along that they waited late to actually take him on the 7th pick.  BS

They were trying to trade the pick at that point because all the elite players were gone.  At that point we would have been better finding a sucker to take our pick and grabbing more but after only taking a 4th from Jville for giving them the last spot and moving out of the Top 6 when there were ONLY 6 players in this draft that were ELITE was just stupid.  Did he actually think Jones who is a Riverboat Gambler would not try and grab headlines and move up?  He is the PT Barnum of the Draft.  He knows how to fill a stadium and that is with ELITE players not above average ones.  When do you tak a Safety as a Top 5?  Top 10?  Rarely ever

This guy was helped by having elite corners around him at Bama which he wont have here.  He also had stellar LBs there too.  He is gonna be exposed.  Cam Newton owned him in college too.  That is a really bad sign of the future.

Please stop giving credit to the clown who moved back 2 spots and risked losing Mo who we all know they really wanted.  It was a gamble gone really badly.

Dallas worked us.  In reality we worked us.  Hope Dom had a cigarette after this move cuz he screwed us badly for years.

Truth

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 27, 2012, 01:31:29 AM

Sorry, but you're wrong. If the Bucs wanted Claiborne they would have taken him at #5.

So your post is FAIL.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 27, 2012, 01:32:08 AM

Oh look...SCOUT the asshat doing his normal crybaby routine. 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2012, 01:32:38 AM

Claiborne - borderline retarded, possibly not the best player at his position in the draft

Barron - far away the best player at his position in the draft, a high character guy, team leader, has an iq over 60, weighs over 200 lbs

youngone

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 27, 2012, 01:33:17 AM

Another genius.. They didn't want Claiborne clearly..

-ts

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 27, 2012, 01:35:40 AM

Yep, we wanted Claiborne, that's why we were willing to trade back behind STL who need a CB and just as easily could've taken him.

If we wanted Claiborne, he would be a Buc.

SCOUT

Starter

#6 : April 27, 2012, 01:37:34 AM

Explain why you wait until the time is nearly up to make the pick if you got your "guy" at 7?  The reason is you could not trade away the pick and you were stuck.  Sorry guys but I just dont buy it.  We have virtually no one at corner and those of you who dont go to games or have never payed it need to buy a clue.  Talib will be suspended at minimum and then what?  Barber is goona cover Julio Jones?  Please

Look at the Division and get real.  We are so screwed at corner.  Barber is too slow now and guys cant get pressure so they have all day to run by our slow and inept corner named Myron Lewis etc.

We have the sorriest corners in the league.  Truth

SCOUT

Starter

#7 : April 27, 2012, 01:39:00 AM

If the Bucs were smart - they would have Mo, but they played a foolish game of trading down for a 4th rounder!  That's just plain dumb and poor value.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 27, 2012, 01:41:00 AM

I'm sure the Bucs were trying to move down again but couldn't find a partner within range of possibly losing out on their guy.

SCOUT

Starter

#9 : April 27, 2012, 01:41:46 AM

You believe the same ownership that said we had a Waiting List for tickets about this pick.  This is the same group that passed on Randy Moss when they could have moved up and ignored the opportunity for Adrian Peterson too.  That is why I think our scouts suck.  Look at Gaines Adams and Talib and others for obvious Blunders here. 

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 27, 2012, 01:42:16 AM

Actually we owned the rams by trading down, do they returned the favor...

youngone

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 27, 2012, 01:43:34 AM

Are they done? Is there a game tomorrow that we all don't kno about?

-ts

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 27, 2012, 01:43:37 AM

Explain why you wait until the time is nearly up to make the pick if you got your "guy" at 7?  The reason is you could not trade away the pick and you were stuck.  Sorry guys but I just dont buy it.  We have virtually no one at corner and those of you who dont go to games or have never payed it need to buy a clue.  Talib will be suspended at minimum and then what?  Barber is goona cover Julio Jones?  Please

Look at the Division and get real.  We are so screwed at corner.  Barber is too slow now and guys cant get pressure so they have all day to run by our slow and inept corner named Myron Lewis etc.

We have the sorriest corners in the league.  Truth
Would we have traded down to 10? If the price was right probably. The 2 teams in between were virtually no risk to take Barron, and at least one of them was guaranteed to stay put.

I don't get how taking time = Claiborne was the pick even though we passed on him knowing STL would've taken him if they hadn't traded down.

Hell if I really had to bet I would say that we were trying to convince Miami that someone was trying to move ahead of them for Tannehill to dupe them into a Browns situation.

Obviously our staff is not concerned about Talib's situation or a suspension coming up, otherwise they wouldn't have backed him originally and passed on MoClay now.

And above all, guess what? There is still 6 rounds!

But hey, if we had taken Claiborne you'd be **CENSORED**ing we didn't take Barron. Some things never change.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 27, 2012, 01:44:10 AM

Hey crybaby...I was as big of a Morris Claiborne fan and even I recognize that Barron is still very good. So you going to discredit Hightower, Kirkpatrick and Richardson because of the help they had as well? Shut up whiner.

And a fourth rounder in this draft could end up being a starter. When guys like Bruce Irvin,  Dontari Poe, AJ Jenkins, Brandon Weeden and Kevin Zeitler all go a round or two higher then they should it pushes so much better talent down. We will end up with a decent guy in the 3rd and 4th as well.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 27, 2012, 01:46:05 AM

You believe the same ownership that said we had a Waiting List for tickets about this pick.  This is the same group that passed on Randy Moss when they could have moved up and ignored the opportunity for Adrian Peterson too.  That is why I think our scouts suck.  Look at Gaines Adams and Talib and others for obvious Blunders here.

> mfw you are referencing an entirely different GM and his picks

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Got Owned by the Boys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools