Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Got Owned by the Boys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

snicker24

Starter
#15 : April 27, 2012, 01:49:33 AM

Explain why you wait until the time is nearly up to make the pick if you got your "guy" at 7?  The reason is you could not trade away the pick and you were stuck.  Sorry guys but I just dont buy it.  We have virtually no one at corner and those of you who dont go to games or have never payed it need to buy a clue.  Talib will be suspended at minimum and then what?  Barber is goona cover Julio Jones?  Please

Look at the Division and get real.  We are so screwed at corner.  Barber is too slow now and guys cant get pressure so they have all day to run by our slow and inept corner named Myron Lewis etc.

We have the sorriest corners in the league.  Truth
The Bucs also spent all of their time when choosing Doug Martin so decision time likely doesn't mean anything.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 27, 2012, 01:52:02 AM

SCOUT

Starter

#17 : April 27, 2012, 02:02:17 AM

You hall of idiots need to stop your insults. You are in the minority. There is like one safety in the HOF so drafting one at 7 is insane. We need a linebacker so badly it is scary.  Anyone who defends Pinocchio who hired the sat group of awful assistants and approved of paying millions to Black and the others that sucked badly prior to their paydays needs some coffee. I don't think MD is a genius. I would rather have another in his chair.

I am not an enemy of the board but a truth teller. I hope I am wrong about Mo but when Talib is gone and the cupboard is bare and the stadium is empty, I told you so.

truth

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 27, 2012, 02:05:53 AM

There is like one safety in the HOF

Nine.

Truth.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 27, 2012, 02:06:37 AM

Scout...please just go suck on your pacifier and shut the **CENSORED** up for the rest of the night.

Your talking privileges have been suspended.

SCOUT

Starter

#20 : April 27, 2012, 02:08:53 AM

This guy won't be one of them in the hall. Bank it. The Bucs have no corners.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 27, 2012, 02:15:31 AM

If being a hall of famer determines where you should be drafted enlighten me on which hall of famers did you see get drafted tonight? or which available hall of famer would you have took above Barron?

SCOUT

Starter

#22 : April 27, 2012, 02:17:50 AM

I just here these folks telling me how a safety is more important than the best corner on a team with no studs at that spot in a passing division.  These guys are so clueless. 

-ts

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 27, 2012, 02:18:07 AM

This guy won't be one of them in the hall. Bank it. The Bucs have no corners.
lol...

Predicting a player won't be in the HOF...

Be careful out on that limb.

Damn, you've got to be running out of straws to grasp at.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 27, 2012, 02:20:37 AM

What part about "they are not done" don't you understand?

Its only one round and corner is still pretty deep..

SCOUT

Starter

#25 : April 27, 2012, 02:23:12 AM

Not elite corners. Let's go grab another Myron Lewis, right?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 27, 2012, 02:26:34 AM

Not elite but there wasn't too many of those to go around. We got the top safety and with good safety play and got dline play any corner could look good. Ask Cory Webster for the giants

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 27, 2012, 02:27:59 AM

Josh Robinson
Janoris Jenkins
Alfonzo Dennard
Ron Brooks
Brandon Boykin

plenty of guys left out there you crybaby.

SCOUT

Starter

#28 : April 27, 2012, 02:30:15 AM

We have a horrible D line. We have a china doll named gmac. He is all talk. Not strong and a bunch of scrubs around him. We brought in haynesworth we sucked so badly and he looked like the hardest worker. That is scary.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 27, 2012, 02:30:50 AM

Explain why you wait until the time is nearly up to make the pick if you got your "guy" at 7?  The reason is you could not trade away the pick and you were stuck.  Sorry guys but I just dont buy it.  We have virtually no one at corner and those of you who dont go to games or have never payed it need to buy a clue.  Talib will be suspended at minimum and then what?  Barber is goona cover Julio Jones?  Please

Look at the Division and get real.  We are so screwed at corner.  Barber is too slow now and guys cant get pressure so they have all day to run by our slow and inept corner named Myron Lewis etc.

We have the sorriest corners in the league.  Truth
If you were actually watching the draft as soon as the trade was made Schefter said they will take Barron. That was before St. Louis even traded up. Also if you were on the boards at the time someone actually made a thread  that says the bucs trade back will draft Barron, before the bucs made their pick. So take your theory hat they drafted Barron because their was no one left and just forget it because it was factually wrong.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Got Owned by the Boys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools