Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Got Owned by the Boys « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#90 : April 27, 2012, 01:49:39 PM

I hope he doesn't turn into Flip part deux.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#91 : April 27, 2012, 04:10:00 PM

Hey Wonderlic4, this is Jerry Jones...congratulations....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d828ac0cf/Cowboys-war-room-drafts-Claiborne

buchead

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 27, 2012, 04:23:11 PM

No doubt Dominik got worked early... he made up for it later. He HAD to. He failed epically in drafting a safety who is an in the box only safety, but he got a decent running back at the end of the round. Thankfully the Seahawks and the 49ers made questionable moves or the Barron thing would be the butt of all draft day jokes. Personally, I think Barron will go down like a Broderick Thomas type of pick. Not a horrible players, but taken just after elite players.
In the box only? Wtf have you been watching. The reason scouts loved this kid is because he can cover TE very good. Some reports say he is good enough in coverage to cover a slot WR. This is the first time i've heard or read that he can only play in the box as you suggest.
: April 27, 2012, 04:25:01 PM buchead

youngone

Hall of Famer
#93 : April 27, 2012, 04:30:20 PM

No doubt Dominik got worked early... he made up for it later. He HAD to. He failed epically in drafting a safety who is an in the box only safety, but he got a decent running back at the end of the round. Thankfully the Seahawks and the 49ers made questionable moves or the Barron thing would be the butt of all draft day jokes. Personally, I think Barron will go down like a Broderick Thomas type of pick. Not a horrible players, but taken just after elite players.
In the box only? Wtf have you been watching. The reason scouts loved this kid is because he can cover TE very good. Some reports say he is good enough in coverage to cover a slot WR. This is the first time i've heard or read that he can only play in the box as you suggest.
its unless.. dont argue with an idiot. he might try to bring you down to his level.

in the box only? that made laugh because its obvious he doesnt know what the hell is talking about.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#94 : April 27, 2012, 04:33:13 PM

If the Bucs were smart - they would have Mo, but they played a foolish game of trading down for a 4th rounder!  That's just plain dumb and poor value.

On the one side Scout. On the other? Nearly every NFL analyst including Mayock.

Talk about a cry for attention ....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#95 : April 27, 2012, 04:33:35 PM

Hey Wonderlic4, this is Jerry Jones...congratulations....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d828ac0cf/Cowboys-war-room-drafts-Claiborne
Claiborne was emotional.  Nothing, nothing wrong with that at all.

respectful, and he will be a good add to the team.

With that said, screw Claiborne.  I can't wait to see Action eat his lunch.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 27, 2012, 04:45:37 PM

its unless.. dont argue with an idiot. he might try to bring you down to his level.

in the box only? that made laugh because its obvious he doesnt know what the hell is talking about.
Lol I was just wondering what made him say that when the entire football world says different. He just said it with so much conviction as if it was factual.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#97 : April 27, 2012, 04:51:37 PM

Lol I was just wondering what made him say that when the entire football world says different. He just said it with so much conviction as if it was factual.
lol i know.. he is obviously the only dummy in that boat.

Ram Rod

Practice Squad

#98 : April 27, 2012, 04:51:43 PM

I dont understand, Patrick Peterson was drafted 5th overall. MORRIS CLAIBORNE IS NOT PATRICK PETERSON.

Whats the issue?
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Got Owned by the Boys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools