Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch: "Mark Barron is a flat-out STUD" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : April 27, 2012, 02:44:30 PM

j/k  ;D

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#76 : April 27, 2012, 03:05:53 PM

Java plays devil's advocate a lot lol.

That is the kindest description I have ever seen 😄

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#77 : April 27, 2012, 03:45:05 PM

He said the same thing about Tanard Jackson.

Java just makes up things sometimes. Lynch NEVER said that about Tanard Jackson because T Jax was a CORNER coming out of Syracuse and the Buc's convered him to safety.

Tampa Stadium

Rookie

#78 : April 27, 2012, 04:11:22 PM

Lynch isn't going to say anything negative about the Bucs or the moves they make.... Why?  Because he wants to hold on to that preseason announcing job. 

He has gushed over Freeman, Rah, etc over the last few years.  He's biased, therefore his opinion is worthless. 

As for DOM....He is a liar.  He is a snake.  AND he is a horrible GM.  HORRIBLE. 

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#79 : April 27, 2012, 05:02:07 PM

j/k  ;D

DUDE!
You had me staring at it for like 10 MIN!

>:(

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#80 : April 27, 2012, 05:02:59 PM

He said the same thing about Tanard Jackson.

Java just makes up things sometimes. Lynch NEVER said that about Tanard Jackson because T Jax was a CORNER coming out of Syracuse and the Buc's convered him to safety.

TJax was a stud too before the suspensions started racking up

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#81 : April 27, 2012, 05:05:38 PM

I get that DTG is running damage control now.

No damage control required. Bucs got a terrific and much-needed player at #7, the best at his position in the draft, they got the second best RB in the draft after trading up, AND they ended up with a fourth round pick in a draft where they didn't have one when the day started.

There's no damage to control. This is good stuff, IMO.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Lynch: "Mark Barron is a flat-out STUD" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools