Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Backing the line « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: April 27, 2012, 12:48:57 PM

With the 1st two picks going to safety and running back(fills need), its obvious Dom and Schiano feel the LB's arent as bad as some of us would believe.
With other holes to fill like Te, cb, fb, and more depth on the oline particularly center and tackle, it's safe to believe we could go w/o drafting a LB.
What does that say about the linebackers we do have and how the coaches plan to utilize them?
Do they get a vet after the draft?
If not, who man's the middle?
Could Dom/Schiano invite Burflict after the draft or surprise us again by drafting him?
What say you?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 27, 2012, 12:50:38 PM

Dom doesn't know shlit from shinola regarding what is a "good" player.  He resigned the worst linebacker in the NFL to a handsome extension.  Why?  Based onwhat?  I can see if he was even good at one point, but the guy at best is average, and for the most part, awful.  Thing is, he HAS been, yet was STILL rewarded by Dom.  Idiot.
Let's not even DARE to question the resigning of Mike Clayton after the Dallas game...pfff....

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 27, 2012, 12:55:17 PM

Dom signed Black to a monster contract and is dead-set on shoehorning Foster into MLB.  Not sure I'm comfortable with his assessment of our LB health.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2012, 12:56:25 PM

None of the 4-3 teams have barely been targeting LB's, though. Unless you have a true difference maker like people think Kuechly can be, 4-3 LB is generally seen as a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

grimesy

Rookie

#4 : April 27, 2012, 12:58:49 PM

Boid you are by far the worst poster on this board or any board for that matter. I have been on two day and all you do is **CENSORED** and moan and call MD an idiot. That fact you have over 40,000 post shows you have no life and need to find a new hobby. You are the antithesis why message boards as a whole are not worth being on. You seriously need to reevaluate your life because you just come off as a sad pathetic human being with nothing better to do with his life.

magicbuc

Second String
#5 : April 27, 2012, 01:00:40 PM

Maybe Dom believes there is quality depth in this draft and feels he can get a good LB later.  Time will tell.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 27, 2012, 01:01:14 PM

Boid you are by far the worst poster on this board or any board for that matter. I have been on two day and all you do is **CENSORED** and moan and call MD an idiot. That fact you have over 40,000 post shows you have no life and need to find a new hobby. You are the antithesis why message boards as a whole are not worth being on. You seriously need to reevaluate your life because you just come off as a sad pathetic human being with nothing better to do with his life.
Okay Dom.

But I know good football moves when I see them.  Why do you even bother posting if you don;t like football?

BTW, sick of hearing the post count argument.  I type fast, my PC is fast, get over it. 

There are guys that have had post counts erased from someone hacking the PR a few years ao.  Guys like Dal would be on par with my tallies.

Hey 3sk, can you erase my post count? ::)  Haters love to hate.
: April 27, 2012, 01:05:04 PM Boid Fink

Supreme

Starter

#7 : April 27, 2012, 01:07:00 PM

Didn't you hear? the offseason roster got expanded to 90. Dom is clearly awaiting the 2nd/3rd draft!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#8 : April 27, 2012, 01:09:50 PM

You can lose your post count by deleting your account and re-creating it. Mjs did it years ago when he had a much higher post count than anyone else. I've been doing it the entire time I've been here. It's fun when you come back and posters who normally wouldn't say a word to you try to get mouthy.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 27, 2012, 01:14:07 PM

You clearly haven't had a run in yet with JavaRay.

Bovid has a different opinion that some but he is far from the worst here.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 27, 2012, 01:15:15 PM

You can lose your post count by deleting your account and re-creating it. Mjs did it years ago when he had a much higher post count than anyone else. I've been doing it the entire time I've been here. It's fun when you come back and posters who normally wouldn't say a word to you try to get mouthy.
true...people act like I cal them out all the time.  Not true, usually.

I simply respond as I have been responded to.  Call me a name, I call you one back, and suddenly they can't handle it.  They mad.

I get a kick out of it.  Shows me who is weak.

There are more than a  handful of cats who have had their posts counts eradicated after a hack job.  Sorry if over many many many years I have a larger post count.  They are going to learn to deal with it.

Right Grimesy?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 27, 2012, 01:18:35 PM

I believe the dline can make or break the LB's behind them.

Perhaps Schiano believes a disciplined consistent dline can make our lb's better. His attnt to detail and better defensive playcalling could make our LB's waay better than a yr ago. I'm intrigued at the idea of Black in the middle.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Backing the line « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools