Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PICK NEBRASKA LB LAVONTE DAVID WITH THE 58TH OVERALL PICK « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 27, 2012, 09:35:15 PM

Dom has acquired the players we needed.

I have my fingers crossed that the dline guys he picked will all pan out, first, and then this draft needs a few seasons to marinate before I cast judgement.  In two or three years, if the majority of these guys are scrubs, then...we got a problem.

(applauds draft so far!)

youngone

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 27, 2012, 09:35:22 PM

Just wondering how many will have the guts to admit Dom has done one helluva a job so far with his work in this draft...

Just awesomeness.

Hasn't he used the same acquired 4th round pick twice? Once to get Martin and once to get David?

Yup..

He turned water in to wine

traew01

Pro Bowler

#32 : April 27, 2012, 09:40:53 PM

Just wondering how many will have the guts to admit Dom has done one helluva a job so far with his work in this draft...

Just awesomeness.

I've got the stones to admit he is doing one hell of a job, both in this draft and in the offseason.

I think he should have added a free agent linebacker, and feel he could have gotten a bit more from Jacksonville, but overall the guy is doing a really solid job (although only time will tell for sure). If he fails on all these moves, it will not be for lack of trying. And that's always been my biggest complaint about the guy.

Well done Dom.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 27, 2012, 09:42:40 PM

Just awesomeness.

I've got the stones to admit he is doing one hell of a job, both in this draft and in the offseason.

I think he should have added a free agent linebacker, and feel he could have gotten a bit more from Jacksonville, but overall the guy is doing a really solid job (although only time will tell for sure). If he fails on all these moves, it will not be for lack of trying. And that's always been my biggest complaint about the guy.

Well done Dom.
So much for getting raped by multiple teams  ::)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 27, 2012, 09:44:22 PM

Exactly...Dom is drafting players of desperate need.  Love the defensive mentality he has taken, regarding the draft.  Two out of three guys immediately shore up the D.

If we wouol dhave given away picks for TR, I would have been furious.

Good thing all the Trentersexuals didn't get their way...that would have been tragic.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#35 : April 27, 2012, 09:52:00 PM

Just awesomeness.

Well done Dom.
So much for getting raped by multiple teams  ::)

I'm a drama queen. I own it.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 27, 2012, 09:55:24 PM

That fourth round pick the Bucs got to take the guy they wanted in the first round sure has been handy.

Yeah it's too bad we didn't just stay at 5 and never acquire that 4th rounder .  We'd be better off if we drafted Wonderlic 4 instead.

.... OR NOT !!
: April 27, 2012, 09:56:57 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#37 : April 27, 2012, 10:18:57 PM

Stepped away to eat dinner;  has Dom used that seventh from Houston to move back up into the third yet? 

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#38 : April 27, 2012, 10:19:52 PM

Stepped away to eat dinner;  has Dom used that seventh from Houston to move back up into the third yet?

Lol.  Let the master work.  lol.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 27, 2012, 11:07:16 PM

If he fails on all these moves, it will not be for lack of trying. And that's always been my biggest complaint about the guy.

Well done Dom.

If he fails at ANY moves, it's not for lack of trying.  Remember - he had INPUT from Rah & HIS staf.

Dom's now got a different cat giving his INPUT, from HIS staff.

I think Domink & Schiano & Co's. presence is CLEARLY evident with the results in FA and the draft this year.

I have a hard time thinking they won't land another 3-4 starters in the 3rd wave of FA, and through UDFAs.

Dom seems to have the Midas touch this year.  Can't wait to see how we grade out to the talking heads.

FWIW...  Gruden just said on The 2012 NFL Draft show that the "Bucs got 3 of his favorite players...  Barron, Martin, and David...!!!"

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 27, 2012, 11:12:12 PM

Sing it, FTW!!

In Verner We Trust

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 27, 2012, 11:16:31 PM

Shocking that Gruden loved our draft.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 27, 2012, 11:18:00 PM

Why he is a classy guy no hate toward the Bucs.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 27, 2012, 11:19:38 PM

Why he is a classy guy no hate toward the Bucs.
Yup.

I bet he "chuckled" when Rah was fired however.

I wonder if they ever kept in touch?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 27, 2012, 11:20:39 PM

Sarcastic. He's loved our drafts the last few years.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PICK NEBRASKA LB LAVONTE DAVID WITH THE 58TH OVERALL PICK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools