Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LAVONTE DAVID HAPPY TO BE A BUCCANEER « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: April 27, 2012, 10:37:35 PM

The Buccaneers addressed another major weakness with the selection of Nebraska linebacker Lavonte David. The former Cornhusker is happy to be a Buccaneer and promised head coach Greg Schiano he will make his selection count.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=7928

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 27, 2012, 10:38:47 PM

Lavonte, if you're reading this, we are VERY happy to get you. Let's have a nice 15 years together filled with Pro Bowls (if they exist) and Super Bowls! Welcome to Buc Nation!

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 27, 2012, 10:43:30 PM

Hells yeah!  Welcome to the Bucs!  I am grateful we got this cat.  WE got ourselves a baller!

I am buying dudes jersey.  Has my name on the back...so it will never go out of style!

See HATE, I can wear a jersey with MY name on it!  Boom Shaka Laka!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2012, 10:44:25 PM

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 27, 2012, 10:45:13 PM

BAYYYYYYYYYY!

Formerly known as Revis Islander

BigfootsDik

Second String

#5 : April 27, 2012, 10:46:02 PM

BAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 27, 2012, 10:46:13 PM

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 27, 2012, 10:47:59 PM

Hells yeah!  Welcome to the Bucs!  I am grateful we got this cat.  WE got ourselves a baller!

I am buying dudes jersey.  Has my name on the back...so it will never go out of style!

Hey there Boid, I'm glad we got this guy too.
We were talking about Claiborne vs Barron earlier today.
Good exchange of ideas and I appreciated your perspective.

Beyond that, what a heck of a draft!!!
Super excited about our haul.
David and Barron are going to be heat seeking missiles for us.
And that wrecking ball at RB should be a nice factor as well.

Congrats man!!!
 :)

Turn the page.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 27, 2012, 10:58:15 PM

Your name is Lavonte, Boid? LOL

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 27, 2012, 11:13:42 PM

Congrats man!!!
Congrats to you brother Buc.

This is a MB, it is ALL, COMPLETELY, and ENTIRELY based on each others VALID opinions.  People like Java do not count.  He is a mega goon who derails debates with his incessant trollery.

But I can argue with ANYONE and not get mad.  I just have my opinions and subjective views, as do all of us.  I like hearing these things, it is entertaining for me.  We all do.  In the end, we all root for the BUcs to win on Sunday, that is where it all comes together.  For me anyways.  Guys like Java root for the Bucs to lose, so he can thump his puny, pasty chest in an effort to get a point across.  I despise that dude.  Just a buffoon.

But as I said, people take things too serious around here.  And I find it hillarious that so many of you think I am riled up at all.  I am mellow half-yellow baby.  I just debate intensely.  So if I offend anyone, get over it.  I'm a man.  I can deal with it.  It does seem to me that some of these posters cannot deal with it though, and they tend to throw out the first insult, and THEN it is ON.

It's all good.  Debate away!  This place would suck without variant points of view.  Period.

Your name is Lavonte, Boid? LOL
Ha ha ha!  Nah.  But a jersey with DAVID across the back is doing me a service.  I NEVER have to get rid of it.  Ever.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 27, 2012, 11:15:09 PM

Dom said, Lavonte "is a guy you're gonna have to kick out of the building."
Love that!!!

Turn the page.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 27, 2012, 11:17:54 PM

Congrats man!!!
Congrats to you brother Buc.

This is a MB, it is ALL, COMPLETELY, and ENTIRELY based on each others VALID opinions.  People like Java do not count.  He is a mega goon who derails debates with his incessant trollery.

But I can argue with ANYONE and not get mad.  I just have my opinions and subjective views, as do all of us.  I like hearing these things, it is entertaining for me.  We all do.  In the end, we all root for the BUcs to win on Sunday, that is where it all comes together.  For me anyways.  Guys like Java root for the Bucs to lose, so he can thump his puny, pasty chest in an effort to get a point across.  I despise that dude.  Just a buffoon.

But as I said, people take things too serious around here.  And I find it hillarious that so many of you think I am riled up at all.  I am mellow half-yellow baby.  I just debate intensely.  So if I offend anyone, get over it.  I'm a man.  I can deal with it.  It does seem to me that some of these posters cannot deal with it though, and they tend to throw out the first insult, and THEN it is ON.

It's all good.  Debate away!  This place would suck without variant points of view.  Period.

Totally agree with the above.  Board is full of what seems to be some great people.  I hope to be in Florida one day when there's a GTG scheduled.
Would enjoy putting some names to some faces.

Turn the page.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 27, 2012, 11:19:05 PM

"is a guy you're gonna have to kick out of the building."

They said the same thing about Pac-man at the strip club. Gotta love commitment.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 28, 2012, 01:40:45 AM

"is a guy you're gonna have to kick out of the building."

They said the same thing about Pac-man at the strip club. Gotta love commitment.

Now thats funny...true but funny!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 28, 2012, 02:23:32 AM

Lavonte David reminds me of Patrick Willis. Patrick Willis has got almost 10lbs on David, but other than that they are similar size, and have the same strengths and weaknesses. They even look the same when they are playing. I'm not suggesting we move David to Mike (although I believe 100% he could) I'm just saying I think he can be a Willis type player at the Weakside for us.

So we looking at David/Foster/Watson this year?  :o

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LAVONTE DAVID HAPPY TO BE A BUCCANEER « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools