Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19

XFactor

Hall of Famer

: April 27, 2012, 11:26:48 PM

" I think the Bucs are having the best draft of anybody "

Gruden lovers got to like that stamp of approval on our draft.

Random thought watching Luck the past two days in interviews..  am I the only one that wants to scream Baby Ruth! When  Andrew Luck talks. Dude looks and talks like Sloth from the Goonies.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : April 27, 2012, 11:28:14 PM

I'm one of the biggest Gruden fans out there, but even I will admit that he doesn't know a damn thing about the draft.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 27, 2012, 11:29:49 PM

I'm one of the biggest Gruden fans out there, but even I will admit that he doesn't know a damn thing about the draft.

True, one of the worst drafting coaches in Bucs history.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 27, 2012, 11:30:45 PM

True, one of the worst drafting coaches in Bucs history.
Obvious troll is sometimes not so obvious.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 27, 2012, 11:35:46 PM

LOL; Gruden is having way too much fun to get back into the NFL coaching biz. And he's really an entertaining media guy...
Looking at our draft, all 3 picks we snared are serious, passionate football players who are gonna really elevate this team. Gruden is plenty smart enough to see that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 27, 2012, 11:40:22 PM

Not only is he an entertaining media guy, he's an entertaining,  winning, and great head coach.

smithcar

Starter

#6 : April 28, 2012, 12:09:08 AM

I agree, we are having a great draft. I would have like more for our original 5 but they have done a great job with that pick we did get!

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 28, 2012, 02:00:03 AM

" I think the Bucs are having the best draft of anybody "

Gruden lovers got to like that stamp of approval on our draft.

Random thought watching Luck the past two days in interviews..  am I the only one that wants to scream Baby Ruth! When  Andrew Luck talks. Dude looks and talks like Sloth from the Goonies.

He reminds me of the shrink from "Bones"

http://www.fanpop.com/images/polls/32827_2_full.jpg

UMiamiBucFan

Starter

#8 : April 28, 2012, 02:08:59 AM

Bucs only drafted one Pro Bowler during Gruden's entire tenure.

Yup, his draft analysis means **CENSORED** to me.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 28, 2012, 02:20:40 AM

Whenever I watch his QB Camp show, all I can think about is the irony of him heaping praise on young QB given his track record with them knb8

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#10 : April 28, 2012, 02:40:01 AM

The instant LUCK talked I was like how in the hell will they understand him calling out calls at the line with a mouth piece.  He already sounds like he has one in and maybe a Baby Ruth stuck in there somewhere too.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 28, 2012, 03:11:43 AM

Luck speaks like Adam Corolla.      Most intelligent QB I've seen come out as far as knowledge of the game.    He's going to be a great one.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 28, 2012, 03:14:17 AM

Luck speaks like Adam Corolla.      Most intelligent QB I've seen come out as far as knowledge of the game.    He's going to be a great one.
sounds more like Buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs to me.. Just sayin

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#13 : April 28, 2012, 03:23:05 AM

Whenever I watch his QB Camp show, all I can think about is the irony of him heaping praise on young QB given his track record with them knb8

Hahhahha very true .. How he stock Pilled  about 6 QBs and all were 30+ lmfao.. And he wouldn't give the of day to young QBs being our head coach.. Too ironic

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 28, 2012, 03:44:31 AM

sounds more like Buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs to me.. Just sayin

What have you been smoking?    They aren't even close.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools